Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
I used a good bit of it but I couldn't tell ya if it improved my gas mileage. To me it runs better but just could be me.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I ran it at 100k, just half a can. Me and G2145 did it at the same time. Both of us puffed a *tiny* bit, and my rig seems to idle smoother... No mpg difference.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I ran it at 100k, just half a can. Me and G2145 did it at the same time. Both of us puffed a *tiny* bit, and my rig seems to idle smoother... No mpg difference.
Did you just pour it in your tank, or did you do the vacuum line method? I used the vacuum line method on our previous vehicles, but they were older and I'm hesitant to do it on the T.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I do it every 15k or so on my vehicles.... I think it always gets a better idle. My grandpa used to use it on his lawnmowers and other stuff as well as his trucks and I just picked it up from him so yeah.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Did you just pour it in your tank, or did you do the vacuum line method? I used the vacuum line method on our previous vehicles, but they were older and I'm hesitant to do it on the T.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
The vacuum booster line I believe. Trust me, it scared the sh*t out of me as it was running it through... Sounded like the truck was just gonna die...

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
It should be done very slowly. Should take about 20-30minutes to run the can through a vaccum line. I recommend clamping the line or using vice grips to limit the flow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.