Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I roll down the front windows, the passenger side seat belt starts slapping like crazy. Anyone elses do this? Truck is a 08 king cab SE.

·
Registered
418 Posts
my buckle will sometimes hit up against the side of the truck when im goin over some bumps. but i aint had nothin like you sayin. is it the drivers side when you're wearing it that it does that? or the pass side with no one in it?

and by the way...that is one sweet ride ya got there.
my dad had a midnight blue 69 mustang for his first car...man i wish he woulda kept it all this time.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Thats the new "knock out your date" feature.... a few beers, put her in the passenger seat, get up to speed and drop the window, the buckle will beat her on the head until shes out..... :jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
79 Posts
mine does that a lot too. usually the person sittin over there fixes it by just twisting it or somethin. lol i dont really know. it only happens to me while i'm doin more than maybe 50. and i usually dont have the windows down when i drive that fast. lol i guess i just got used to it cuz i havent noticed it lately

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is only the passenger side with no one sitting there. I havent taken the drivers side off. They are pretty anal about seatbelts here. I will try the drivers side and find out though.

My dream car is a 69 Mach 1,but it is WAY outta my price range. So the 66 will have to do. I love it so I am happy:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
bluovalguy said:
My dream car is a 69 Mach 1,but it is WAY outta my price range. So the 66 will have to do. I love it so I am happy:)
nice....i live here in tallahassee, fl. i found a guy sellin a 69 mach1 a few months ago, and seriously considered puttin the truck up for sale and buyin it, cause it was a pretty dang good deal. its not my dream car....thats a 69 shelby gt500, but since they go for about $500,000....my chances on gettin one of them aint lookin too good.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Johnny08 said:
Thats the new "knock out your date" feature.... a few beers, put her in the passenger seat, get up to speed and drop the window, the buckle will beat her on the head until shes out..... :jester: :jester: :jester:

I dont think the wife would care for that new "feature". What the hell, I'll try it once and she what she says when she wakes up:jester:

fishinfrenzi15 said:
my dream car....thats a 69 shelby gt500, but since they go for about $500,000....my chances on gettin one of them aint lookin too good.

Yeah, probably pretty slim. Sucks, dont it.

EDIT: Go to Barrett-Jackson this year. Up for auction is Carrol Shelby's OWN 69 GT500. Bet that will bring a pretty penny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts