Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered seat covers from Wet Okole a few weeks ago. They didn't have a template at the time so I let them use my SE King Cab. Should be ready this weekend. If anyone's interested I'll post up photos and a review.

·
Registered
530 Posts
What's Wet Okole? I saw the factory seat covers for sale on the web, but the photo looks just like my seats w/o covers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
surfnturf said:
Ordered seat covers from Wet Okole a few weeks ago. They didn't have a template at the time so I let them use my SE King Cab. Should be ready this weekend. If anyone's interested I'll post up photos and a review.

I'd be real interested in seeing your seat covers if you don't mind posting a pic. What's your cost on those?

·
Registered
382 Posts
My friend had a pair and he said it beats any other cover of its kind. he said it was almost indestructable and they pride themselves on a perfect vehicle fit NOT universal fit. They can also put any logo on the seat you want. They have a list of logos which includes the nissan logo and other's specific to models. http://www.WetOkole.com

Check them out im sure you will pick them over the nissan seat covers.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bez said:
I'd be real interested in seeing your seat covers if you don't mind posting a pic. What's your cost on those?
Cost for front buckets: $225/pair. Rear 40/20/40s are $259. Not cheap but we tend to keep our vehicles until they're Blue Book dead. Will post up when I get the shots.

·
Registered
91 Posts
tikigod said:
My friend had a pair and he said it beats any other cover of its kind. he said it was almost indestructable and they pride themselves on a perfect vehicle fit NOT universal fit. They can also put any logo on the seat you want. They have a list of logos which includes the nissan logo and other's specific to models. http://www.WetOkole.com

Check them out im sure you will pick them over the nissan seat covers.
They are just as good as Tiki mentions but there is one downfall...If you live where it's hot all the time and you tend to sweat a bit,the sweat has nowhere to go so it'll show on you and a small puddle on your seat..;)

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
RI Xterra said:
They are just as good as Tiki mentions but there is one downfall...If you live where it's hot all the time and you tend to sweat a bit,the sweat has nowhere to go so it'll show on you and a small puddle on your seat..;)

Thus the name "Wet" Okole. :jester:

·
Registered
497 Posts
they are like having a wet-suit for your truck, depending on which one you got they might even be made out of the same materials. i used to live 15 from them, i definatly wouldnt reccomend these where its hot as heck.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
surfnturf said:
You have to be careful with seat covers if you have the side air bags as they come out of the sides of the seats.

·
Registered
727 Posts
5 years daily use in another auto & they still look excellent. They are not hot nor do they get sweaty. Hold up very well, fit perfect, color match although the Logo wore off sometime ago. Girlfriend washed it in the washing machine & this is a no-no but they held up fine. Outside of the airbag concern I highly recommend them. One thing though my seats “leather” were already wearing & when I pulled the cover off they are aging just as quick if not more so.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seat Covers Installed

Installed at Wet Okole in Costa Mesa. Took about 45 minutes. Rear fold-up seats are covered top, sides and bottom. Includes headrests and arms. Fit around captain's seat controls is super clean. Including a shot with the door closed so you other Deep Water owners can check out the seat colors against that beautiful blue-green, green-blue, green-blue-midnight teal whatever color.

Confession: got the covers for half price by letting Wet Okole have the beast for 3 hours to make pattern templates. This was their first order for a Titan.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts