Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find two seat heater switches without paying 100.00 each at the dealer? Any used ones or after market?

Need before winter
RObert :crying:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am installing switches I bought from Infinity-parts.com. They were less than $30.00 each, fit perfectly into the cutouts, and work perfectly. I can get the part numbers for you when I get home this evening.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
WVmtnbiker said:
I am installing switches I bought from Infinity-parts.com. They were less than $30.00 each, fit perfectly into the cutouts, and work perfectly. I can get the part numbers for you when I get home this evening.
I'm expect to upgrade my KC Titan SE in a few weeks with leather seats and I want to also add carbon fiber seat heaters at the same time. I would also be interested in this information as well.

It would be quite helpful if you would please detail the electrical connections that worked for you. I recall somebody, mabe it was you, that purchased a seat heater switch with 6 connections and a seat heater kit that had 4 connections and was asking for help on this forum as I best remember it. I would appreciate knowing the details of the electrical connections as I want the upgrade to include the OEM switch if this is possible.

I look forward to any information you can give.

Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
The labels on the packaging for the switch assemblies are as follows: 1)Switch Assy 25500-AX600, 2) Switch Assy 25500-AX610. One is for the left and the other for the right.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heater switches

I tried to find the switches you had talked about and could not find them. Can you send me a picture of how they look installed and where to get them.

Robert

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
On Oct. 18 I logged onto the www.infiniti-parts.com website and found the Infiniti seat heater switches. After reading the last post I again logged onto the website and they no longer list the Infiniti seat heater switches.

On Oct 18 I printed out a page from the website of the Infiniti switch and the steps that were followed were:

Infiniti
QX56
Mechanical Catalog
Electrical
Body Electrical
Heated Seats
Switch

For some reason the site no longer lists the seat switches using the same procedure as before. Go figure!

The prices that were listed several days ago were as follows:

25500AX600 (Right) MSRP $30.75 Price $24.29
25500AX610 (Left) MSRP $30.75 Price $24.29

I supposed it might be useful to phone them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I had to call to order the switches because a price was not listed. They are located in Dallas, TX. I always spoke to a woman named Erica. She was very helpful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.