Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the driver seat in my truck is bugging the crap out of me has anyone else had this problem
the side of the seat where your back rests has a dang hard piece of something alomst poking through and it is very uncomfortable while im driving is this something that had broken in my seat or does anyone else have this on there seat?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
520 Posts
carver1titan4x4 said:
the driver seat in my truck is bugging the crap out of me has anyone else had this problem
the side of the seat where your back rests has a dang hard piece of something alomst poking through and it is very uncomfortable while im driving is this something that had broken in my seat or does anyone else have this on there seat?
You got a bench or captain chairs ?

I have the Captain chairs and YES the bottom of the Drivers seat is a little weired when I'm driving, for some reason my shirt rides up and I have bare back that gets stuck to the seat; NO NO I'm not a chunkier, I weigh 150lbs @ 5ft 5in, I just put it down to being on the smaller side..... well thats my .02

If you can take a few pictures of the seat I bet the wonderful people on here would do a quick comparisons for you.

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Do you have a lumbar support? ie the handle on the side of the seat??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Johnny08 said:
You got a bench or captain chairs ?

I have the Captain chairs and YES the bottom of the Drivers seat is a little weired when I'm driving, for some reason my shirt rides up and I have bare back that gets stuck to the seat; NO NO I'm not a chunkier, I weigh 150lbs @ 5ft 5in, I just put it down to being on the smaller side..... well thats my .02

If you can take a few pictures of the seat I bet the wonderful people on here would do a quick comparisons for you.

:cheers:
it has captain chairs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
firulice said:
Do you have a lumbar support? ie the handle on the side of the seat??
yes i have lumbar support but its not that there is some kind of support that holds them foam inplace for the seat buster on the sides but it is almost sticking through and it pokes me in the back yes i am a big ole guy but i dont think it is that i think something has broken inside the seat causing it to stick through i have warranty i only have 14000 miles on my truck do you think it is something that the dealership will look at
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
carver1titan4x4 said:
yes i have lumbar support but its not that there is some kind of support that holds them foam inplace for the seat buster on the sides but it is almost sticking through and it pokes me in the back yes i am a big ole guy but i dont think it is that i think something has broken inside the seat causing it to stick through i have warranty i only have 14000 miles on my truck do you think it is something that the dealership will look at

Yeah by all means take it in and have them look at it. The back pannels also remove by pulling on them if you want to check out the seats yourself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
I have the same issue and it's covered under warranty, I'm waiting for my back plate to come in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,495 Posts
I didn't know the Titan came with an acupuncture option :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
58,647 Posts
carver1titan4x4 said:
yes i have lumbar support but its not that there is some kind of support that holds them foam inplace for the seat buster on the sides but it is almost sticking through and it pokes me in the back yes i am a big ole guy but i dont think it is that i think something has broken inside the seat causing it to stick through i have warranty i only have 14000 miles on my truck do you think it is something that the dealership will look at
phillipyang said:
I didn't know the Titan came with an acupuncture option :)
I guess if you can’t use punctuation, you get acupuncture. :jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Yea, take it to the dealer. I had my seat motors making a heck of a racket, so I took it u there and they replaced the inner workings of the seat, motors, brackets and all....
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top