Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an '07 XE KC with cloth interior. Everything (and I mean *everything*) shows up on the seats. The slightest spill, no matter how quickly you wipe it up, stays there forever. (I have gray seats, if it matters.)

Anyway, wondering if people have advice on:

1. something to clean the seats with

2. something to protect the seats with (spray-on product, whatever), and

3. nice seat covers that fit really well, don't make you sweat, don't absorb stains, don't cost a mint :), and don't ride up and create wrinkles in various places

Thanks,
John

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
klassa said:
I have an '07 XE KC with cloth interior. Everything (and I mean *everything*) shows up on the seats. The slightest spill, no matter how quickly you wipe it up, stays there forever. (I have gray seats, if it matters.)

Anyway, wondering if people have advice on:

1. something to clean the seats with

2. something to protect the seats with (spray-on product, whatever), and

3. nice seat covers that fit really well, don't make you sweat, don't absorb stains, don't cost a mint :), and don't ride up and create wrinkles in various places

Thanks,
John
1. Resolve or http://www.dcs19.com/index.php?cmd=product_information&main_product_id=2
2. Scotchgard
3. Wet Okole's neoprene...

·
Registered
202 Posts
have you heard of the finishing touch? the dealer offer. it protect any fabric stain, and also sealed the paint so no more waxing. looks new every day i had it in and out of my vehicles.

·
Registered
411 Posts
My Nissan dealer offered me a product called Resist-All. They spray everything down from the inside and out. It is suppose to protect from everything and if you do get a stain and you take it to them and they cant get it out either then they have to replace whatever was stained i.e. if you stain the seat then it gets reupholstered or if a stain gets in the carpet then the entire carpet gets replaced. It was about $400 more but well worth it. I dont have to worry about anyone eating or drinking inside my truck. Oh yeah, if bird crap or tree sap gets on your paint and it happens to get left on there and damages the paint then that part of the truck gets repainted.:werd: It lasts for 7 years and it helps the resale of your truck if you decide to trade it in.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
djmars20 said:
My Nissan dealer offered me a product called Resist-All. They spray everything down from the inside and out. It is suppose to protect from everything and if you do get a stain and you take it to them and they cant get it out either then they have to replace whatever was stained i.e. if you stain the seat then it gets reupholstered or if a stain gets in the carpet then the entire carpet gets replaced. It was about $400 more but well worth it. I dont have to worry about anyone eating or drinking inside my truck. Oh yeah, if bird crap or tree sap gets on your paint and it happens to get left on there and damages the paint then that part of the truck gets repainted.:werd: It lasts for 7 years and it helps the resale of your truck if you decide to trade it in.
Just want to clarify...

Not having seats that are stained, etc maintains the resale of the vehicle but the application of a stain preventer will not affect resale one bit-no one will pay more because of it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm giving the DCS-19 a try (both the cleaner and the protectant). We'll see what happens... Will post the outcome, when the stuff arrives.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts