Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Shreveport, LA and drive on interstate 20 to work every day. Almost every day while commuting to/from work I have the pleasure of seeing a couple of car carriers loaded down with bright shiny Titans. The Titan plant in Mississippi is a little over 200 miles east of here off of interstate 20. I-20 is a major roadway to the western United States so I guess every Titan shipped to the west goes through my city.

Even though I have owned my Titan for several months now I still salivate when I see a truckload of new ones. Whenever I'm driving behind one of these car carriers I'm thinking of you guys out west waiting on your Titan and how much joy you will receive when it arrives. When I see one of these car carriers I don't see just a tractor trailer of trucks; I see a new way of life, a new beginning, and a new relationship between a man and machine!

Be patient guys out west. A new way of life is on its way!

·
Registered
359 Posts
WOW, Bayou, that was POWERFUL! :) Sorta like the feeling when the coast to coast railroad was completed :cheers: Yep, it's a new dawn in full size truck transportation, and you captured the feeling very well! :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I live near a train unloading zone, This weekend i saw over 50 titans that were being unloaded from the train and loaded on the truck. One of the workers must have liked it because he drove it around the lot 3 or 4 times flooring it! I cant say i blame him thoug! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts