Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well things have gotten so bad over the last few months i am forced to get rid of the titan :crying: quit football and move home everything in my sig is for sale and posted in the buy/sale part, make offers for it I need the money for college, thanks for all the help on here and the laughs maybe when things get better you'll see me on here with another titan.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
sorry to hear about your situation man but things will hopefully come around for you!

interested in the 8k fogs! price?

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I have the upper hand..I only live 2hrs away!! MUAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, I'd be fine if he sold em to one of you guys.

Sh!t tho bro, hope things pick up for ya..at least we're all young so in a few years from now we'll all look back and laugh!

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I have the upper hand..I only live 2hrs away!! MUAHHAHAHAHA

Seriously though, I'd be fine if he sold em to one of you guys.

Sh!t tho bro, hope things pick up for ya..at least we're all young so in a few years from now we'll all look back and laugh!
Why would you need any Titan parts, if the trucks your buddies soon

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
well things have gotten so bad over the last few months i am forced to get rid of the titan :crying: quit football and move home everything in my sig is for sale and posted in the buy/sale part, make offers for it I need the money for college, thanks for all the help on here and the laughs maybe when things get better you'll see me on here with another titan.
Don't sound so blue. Remember....everything happens for a reason! Get your education and the rest will fall into place in due time. Better times are ahead! Good luck.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Because I can install em in my Bronco or my new Ram :eyebrow:
And just how do you plan on installing Titan parts on a Bronco or a Ram? I would be interested to hear about that.

Reactions: vilim12

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
And just how do you plan on installing Titan parts on a Bronco or a Ram? I would be interested to hear about that.
My god that is probably the dumbest question yet today..this week, maybe even this month.....

Now what is an HID kit? Oh yeah, they are headlight/foglight bulbs.. Now what bulb size are they?? they are a 9006 bulb fitting.. well I'll be, my Bronco is a 9006 bulb fitting.. oh and so is the ram! I guess all I would have to do is take the HID kit out of his truck..and install them the same way into my truck...

:bangit:

(assuming they are 8000k HID low beam kit..still waiting ot hear on that)

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
vilims just as dumb for thanking him hahahahah :rofl:

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
i was just playin bro! :)

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Sorry to tell you Adam, but you're wrong about the headlight size on the Ram, I assume you're getting a newer model. :bangit:

2009 DODGE Ram Pickup 1500

Low beam headlamp
H11
H11XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light

High beam headlamp
9005SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2008 DODGE Ram Pickup

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2007 DODGE Ram Pickup

High & low beam headlamp
H13 (9008)
H13ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
H13XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
My god that is probably the dumbest question yet today..this week, maybe even this month.....

Now what is an HID kit? Oh yeah, they are headlight/foglight bulbs.. Now what bulb size are they?? they are a 9006 bulb fitting.. well I'll be, my Bronco is a 9006 bulb fitting.. oh and so is the ram! I guess all I would have to do is take the HID kit out of his truck..and install them the same way into my truck...

:bangit:

(assuming they are 8000k HID low beam kit..still waiting ot hear on that)
so he still owns a bronco

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
And what a surprise, you're wrong about the Bronco too :bangit:

1989 FORD Bronco

High & low beam headlamp
9004SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
9004ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
9004XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
9004CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light

·
Premium Member
22,192 Posts
Hey Chris, sorry to hear you'll have to get rid of the Titan. Are you going to finish out the school year?

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
And what a surprise, you're wrong about the Bronco too :bangit:

1989 FORD Bronco

High & low beam headlamp
9004SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision - The Whitest and Brightest Halogen
9004ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting: The Whiter and Brighter Halogen
9004XV XtraVision Halogen - The Brighter Light
9004CB Cool Blue Halogen - The Whiter Light
lmfao! thats determination right there!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the hid's won't be for sale untill i get back to FL need them for the long drive but as soon as i am back there i'll be selling them, I am finishing out my school year here since i only have 23 days left, hopefuly all this stuff can get me enough cash to go to school next year.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
lmfao! thats determination right there!
Maybe the 2" drop kit will fit the Ram, or the Bronco. He might want to jump over to the Dodge and Ford forums and spend some time researching it. I'm sure they would be happy to see him. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.