1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Good Riddance!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
She is a disgusting, mindless, over paid, panty waste, who has really only contributed to the ongoing moral decline of this country...but she show up some where else...carpet anyone?

Later I'll tell you how I really feel...

·
Super Moderator
34,515 Posts
They were going to pay her $40 million/year.

That'll buy a lot of candy bars and Twinkies.

Sometimes I wonder about what has happened to Disney. Walt must be turning over in his grave, God bless him.

·
Premium Member
73,292 Posts
i wonder if she's the man in the relationship? how does one determine that anyway, fat fingers?

i'm glad i'm @ work when this **** airs.... less potential to accidently tune in...

why hasn't abc figured out that 4 attractive women sitting around the table would get better ratings then the old piles they having yapping there now... bikinis would also help, on the new hot chicks that is.

sorry if anyone visualized bawbawa wawwers in a bikini

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
According to gossip columnist Roger Friedman, when O'Donnell turned down ABC's offer of a $30 million three-year contract, she countered by offering to stay for one more year, for $10 million. They declined, because they wanted a three-year commitment.

Locking in O'Donnell to a three-year deal could have protected ABC from year-to-year increases if ratings, which O'Donnell has helped to raise, continue to be good for the show.

Ratings for "The View" during February sweeps were up 15 percent in key women demographics over the same time in 2006.
This just proves how bad television is, ABC wanted her to stay 3 more years.

·
Registered
514 Posts
37L1 said:
They were going to pay her $40 million/year.

That'll buy a lot of candy bars and Twinkies.

Sometimes I wonder about what has happened to Disney. Walt must be turning over in his grave, God bless him.
Probably more than me and alot of other people will make they're whole life.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I wish Nickelodeon would get a clue and dump her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts