Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After driving in East Texas for the last month with only one Titan sighting I happend to see a silver Armada in Sam's parking lot. The couple looked at my Titan and pointed. I'm assuming the guy was telling his wife that he would like to get a Titan after driving the Armada for a while. We waiwed at each other knowing the secret we had been keeping would soon be out.

Coming out of Sam's I saw a white Titan and told my wife "look here, they will soon take over!" I wanted to hang around and talk to the owner but didn't have time. It has been neat being the lone wolf but even wolves like to run in packs...maybe it's time for some company. :cheers:

You guys still thinking about a Titan...Join the pack!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, they're starting to really show up around here too...I keep seeing a couple of white ones around town, traded waves with a Deepwater at an intersection, and there's a Red Brawn KC just a few blocks down from me, all just spotted this weekend...someone at work told me that a guy that works in our second building (it's a big plant) has one now, too...haven't had a chance to figure who he is, but when I do, I'll clue him in about TitanTalk! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts