Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my truck, it's a sad day, but I need to rid of the payment and I will try to offer a great deal. I figure most people on this thread of course have a titan, but I figure you know someone who has admired yours and they are looking for a good deal on a nice 2007 Black Crew Cab Titan. It has 56,000 miles on it, S&B cold air intake, upgraded Pioneer Premier component speakers, Double-DIN in dash unit. Very clean, if you would like pics, let me know I will send some to email of your choice. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am asking $14750 or best offer. I have some new exterior pics, my interior pics are older they do not show double din stereo, I will send those if you would like as well, but here are some exterior for now. The truck really is nice, and been kept up very well. Do you live in the Houston area

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts
pretty clean truck bro

·
Registered
501 Posts
I paid more for my 07 with 2g less miles...sick lookin truck

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dude if you love the truck just refinance that loan to lower it. Like refinancing the house. Your better off in stead of taking a beating on the truck. At least you know what you got is Good to go. Just somthing to think about.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The truck is an XE, and I can't refinance since my rate is already 4.9%. I have a good commute to work and I don't want to put a lot of miles on it especially with gas the way it is. But I do love this truck, the power, everything about it, but you have to do what you have to do. I would sell the S&B intake separate, but I sold the original, and I don't want to pay to replace, plus install would be a little pain, so thanks for the offer but I will have to pass. Thanks everyone for you comments, keep em coming

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate the offer kewlkarim, but I think I will leave the S&B intake in the vehicle, it really gives the truck a nice tone. I have enjoyed it and I would like to pass that on with the truck. Thanks though

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The truck is still available, I am having some one look at it today, but let me know. He has to work out some loan details, so it is a matter of who is first. Thanks again. let me know
call me at 713-899-4329

1 - 17 of 17 Posts