Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got around to taking pictures of all the things i need to get out of my shop! So here we are:
I have 4 tires, 2 have around 30% tread, and 2 have 85% tread. (245/75 R17)
Stock Spindles
Stock Brake Guards
Stock Brake Lines
Radiator Cap (Never been used)
Stock Bumpstops
4 Chrome caps for 6 spoke 17" Rim. (Nissan specific i believe)

Make an offer on anything, i have no set price on anything.

For more information/pics, PM me.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only reason i have it is cuz coolant was bein sprayed all over my motor and engine compartment, so i replaced it, found out that it was the the clamp right underneath the cap was ****, so i replaced with new hose clamp :teethmast no more coolant everywhere!

And the stealer charged me $20 and i couldn't return it because i took it out of the packaging! I NEVER USED IT! wth?!?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Only reason i have it is cuz coolant was bein sprayed all over my motor and engine compartment, so i replaced it, found out that it was the the clamp right underneath the cap was ****, so i replaced with new hose clamp :teethmast no more coolant everywhere!

And the stealer charged me $20 and i couldn't return it because i took it out of the packaging! I NEVER USED IT! wth?!?
lol so $1 sounds like a good offer than right?? including shipping of course:eyebrow:

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Hahaha, you should buy those tires from me eh? :coolsmile
LMAO my brakes are almost as big as your rims. Sorry, thats why I was halfway interested in the radiator cap even though I have the Stillen cap. I heard stock caps give like 10hp or so.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LMAO my brakes are almost as big as your rims. Sorry, thats why I was halfway interested in the radiator cap even though I have the Stillen cap. I heard stock caps give like 10hp or so.
Haha, its fine, im just trying to get the damn things out our shop!

And what are you talkin about 10hp from the stock cap?

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Haha, its fine, im just trying to get the damn things out our shop!

And what are you talkin about 10hp from the stock cap?
Our shop??? What kinda shop? I may havta come pay ya a visit in Visa one of these days... :bump:

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Our shop??? What kinda shop? I may havta come pay ya a visit in Visa one of these days... :bump:
Well the shop i was talking about was the one we have connected to the garage, its not a fully functioning shop if thats what you meant, but were working on getting a welder, pipe bender, etc.

There is a shop that i go to for school almost everyday though. And its where i do some of the work on my T.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts