Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know this is a Titan forum but since I bought my Titan and the fact that we have another little one on the way my wife wants a Titan. She has a 2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS,
It has the 2.7 DOHC V6 with a cold air intake,
Custom billet grille upper and lower,
Black headlights with HIDs,
17 inch Effect wheels and 16 inch stock wheels,
Blacked out tail lights,
The inside is in perfect condition never been smoked in no tears.
The average MPG is about 25 city and 27 Hwy
Asking $5000 to but towards a Titan
If interested just PM me thanks Josh. Located in Knoxville TN

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
pretty nice ride there, shouldn't have a problem selling i would think. if it was a manual trans i'd take a look at it, but if you sell i've got my 2008 SE CC for sale, i'm not too far away from you either

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pretty nice ride there, shouldn't have a problem selling i would think. if it was a manual trans i'd take a look at it, but if you sell i've got my 2008 SE CC for sale, i'm not too far away from you either

It has the paddle shift so you can in a way drive it like a manual trans and tach it out all you want.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
morning bump :bump: :hi:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: Daily bump :bump:

·
Premium Member
21,115 Posts
I must be dyslexic or something because I first read the title of this thread as "Selling the wife to get a Titan". I was thinking, "Wow! You can do that? My wife's so hot* I bet I could buy THREE Titans!"

* - 20 years ago

Reactions: jcnkm1633 and Haze

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I must be dyslexic or something because I first read the title of this thread as "Selling the wife to get a Titan". I was thinking, "Wow! You can do that? My wife's so hot* I bet I could buy THREE Titans!"

* - 20 years ago
I thought it said the same thing :p

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
daily bump :bump: come on i know someone out there would love to have this car. I would make a great first car for a son or daughter, or a great gift for a wife that is looking to get something smaller and better on gas to drive.:bump:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you tried craigslist or ebay??
Yeah I have and there are just too many tire kickers around here and the dealerships are trying to stiff us on trade in. The car is perfect for my wife its just that with our second child on the way we need more room and a Titan is just the thing, and its on kbb for $5800 but im only asking 5k to hopefully get rid of it before the second one gets here.:bump:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts