Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fronts are shot and my rears could use to be replaced as well. While I'd like to go with Bilsteins, money is a little tight right now. They sell full sets of these Sensen shocks and struts for just over $100 new on ebay. Does anyone have any experience or recommendations? I know they're likely not great, but like I said, money is an object and that price is really tempting.

And I can't wait much longer to save up - the suspension is currently affecting my steering around corners.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I have never heard of Sensen.

Have you checked on something like Monroe or something carried at like Oreillys or AutoZone? They prob have a cheaper alternative to OEM an at least then the warranty would be local and easy if you had a problem.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O'Reilly's has OE-spec Monroe Reflex rears for $56.29/ea and fronts for $118.99/ea. At that price it would be worth it to spend the extra $20 or whatever and get the Bilstein 5100's from TAP. But that's really more than I am hoping to spend right now.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Haven't used sensen but I did install these on my friends kc 2x4. A year later and they still ride smooth. Not bad for the price. Does sensen offer just the rears? I might just try them out since I will be needing some pretty soon. I have ordered the wipers from here personally and for the price it's not a bad product.

http://www.primechoiceautoparts.com/

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gabriel. And yeah, they do offer just the rears for sale. Here are the individual part numbers. I believe the second part is the rears.

3214-0134 (x2), 1214-0237 (x2)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts