Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I just bought a 04 Titan, Can I still be eligible for the brake recall fix? Or am I too late. Also, can I get it done simply as a precaution or do I have to show signs of brake judder. Thanks and any info would be helpful............Walmsley

·
Super Moderator
36,307 Posts
Walmsley04 said:
If I just bought a 04 Titan, Can I still be eligible for the brake recall fix? Or am I too late. Also, can I get it done simply as a precaution or do I have to show signs of brake judder. Thanks and any info would be helpful............Walmsley
Depends.

If you don't have it now, the brake fix may already have been done.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'd think the Service Dept could look up your VIN, and tell you the Nissan dealer network repair history.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
I would expect it also depends on the dealer. If you have no brake judder, it's a non-issue. If you have it, and are past the time the tsb allows to have it done, then the dealer may do it if they're nice.

If it were me, I wouldn't push it if it's not actually showing the judder.... They'll just look at you as some punk who wants something for nothing and not help you based on that. All depends on whether the service manager got :banasex0r the night before or whatever his mood may be that day, I guess.... :dunno:

·
Registered
250 Posts
to heck with stealerships if no judder there not going to fix it my dang headlight was full of water and i took it there under warranty and they said since it was not blowing the bulb they wouldnt replace it it had a dang inch of water floating in the bottom of the light to what kind of crap is that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts