Nissan Titan Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Man I would love to see a Diesel!! I promise I will own one.
Looks like you will have to put your money where your mouth is!!!! A good problem to have in this case. I have been off the grid since I had to sell my Titan a couple years ago to put myself through school and have been telling my girlfriend and parents that a new diesel Titan is coming ever since then. Hopefully I can get some of those good ol school loans paid off so I can get back in a Titan, lord knows I miss mine every day I drive my old economical Chevy!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Well I actually just bought my titan and I work in a corporate world where I deal with a lot of the big wigs including Nissan. That being said the new design/titan is a lot different then the current and will release at the end of 2014 with the 2015 year branding. I will be trading the current one I bought at the end of 2015 for the new one.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
Well I actually just bought my titan and I work in a corporate world where I deal with a lot of the big wigs including Nissan. That being said the new design/titan is a lot different then the current and will release at the end of 2014 with the 2015 year branding. I will be trading the current one I bought at the end of 2015 for the new one.
WTF...i've never seen a guest post. didnt know it was possible.:eek2:

·
Registered
291 Posts
im not a guest tho this forum keeps deleting me so i have to keep re-registering with same email and username over and over -=(

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
im not a guest tho this forum keeps deleting me so i have to keep re-registering with same email and username over and over -=(
it was tripping me out. it had N/A under your name for posts and stuff

·
Registered
324 Posts

Great info. I was actually thinking of trading in my 07 KC for a new CC towards the end of next year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This makes me extremely happy if holds true!! I have a 2011 Frontier that I want to upgrade to a full-size truck. My Nissan dealer takes such good care of me, that I want to move to a Titan just so I can continue to do business with them. However, I can't stand the fact that it hasn't been redesigned in forever!!

I've put 70,000 miles on my Frontier in 2yrs 3months. I bought it new with 10 miles on the odometer. My Nissan has NEVER skipped a beat. My warranty runs out at 75k. I use my vehicle for business, and will be forced to upgrade to a new vehicle within the next year.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Ok its finally official. Just as I thought, it was getting way to late in the game for Nissan to come out with a 2015 model. All the other manufacturers have shown their major 2015 models. Looks like it will be a 2015 1/2 or 2016 model.
Next Nissan Titan to bow at 2015 Detroit show | New and Used Car Reviews, Research & Automotive-Industry News & LeftLaneNews[/QUOTE

That's still a long way off especially until it hits dealer lots. Probably won't wait that long as I wanted to get something new this spring or summer.

·
Super Moderator
159,837 Posts
Heck, my '06 is still running strong, closing in on 100k. I'm in no hurry. I just want them to get it right.

This means it would be about 3 years before I'd consider buying one. Let 'em get at least a year of production under their belt, maybe two. I'll be ready about that time.

·
Super Moderator
36,680 Posts
Heck, my '06 is still running strong, closing in on 100k. I'm in no hurry. I just want them to get it right.

This means it would be about 3 years before I'd consider buying one. Let 'em get at least a year of production under their belt, maybe two. I'll be ready about that time.
You have a lot of life left in that truck :snicker:

I know I have at least 100K left in this one.

·
Super Moderator
159,837 Posts
You have a lot of life left in that truck :snicker:

I know I have at least 100K left in this one.
I'd agree. Plenty left. But a 2WD in Colorado...I brought the proverbial knife to the gunfight. It's fine on about 345 days of the year. But on those other 20 it's just unacceptable in it's current form.

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
ANOTHER YEAR!? come on.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think that news just did me in...

My Frontier just hit 75,000 this morning. Went in two days ago for a "Warranty check" at 74,890 (Warranty ran out at 75k). My tech said it was the best maintained frontier he had ever seen. That being said, I need a full sized truck. I don't think I can wait till second half of next year.

I think I see a 2015 F-150 in my future.....

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
don't do it man, me personally I don't like the f150 it feels like a slug compared to the Titan and I have driven the fx4 and stx trims, not impressed. great things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I'm about to roll 140k miles, and I'm need of some maintenance.

Rear axles are leaking ~ $700ish
Manifolds are cracked ~ $1400 if I go the cajun B pipes
Needs new shocks and struts ~ $400ish for Blistens
Amp died (I think I hope its not wiring) ~ $50 from TT User Vilim
The windows start buffeting around 75mph road noise is unbearable ~ no clue

All in all I can't really afford to fix the problems I got, much less buy a new truck. I'm kinda glad its not coming out until late next year. Gives me time to get my **** together. The kids don't want to live with their mom, so if I can get them, I don't have to pay child support and maybe wont feel so dam broke all the time.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts