Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've been working on moving some of our servers to a new location, thus the reason for the recent outages. It has been quite a pain, but we are nearing the tail end of the process so we think things should be a bit more stable moving forward.

In addition, once the move is completed we will be looking at upgrading the hardware that powers this site to try and improve the speed a bit.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hang in there guys :(

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
ekool said:
We've been working on moving some of our servers to a new location, thus the reason for the recent outages. It has been quite a pain, but we are nearing the tail end of the process so we think things should be a bit more stable moving forward.

In addition, once the move is completed we will be looking at upgrading the hardware that powers this site to try and improve the speed a bit.

Sorry for the inconvenience, hang in there guys :(
What?
You tihnk I would hang in anywhere else?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Seems to be much quicker.
Thanks for letting us know what was going on.

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
It seems I got home from work just in time:lol: Thanks ekool:D

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Wheeew! I thought my computer shlt the bed yet AGAIN! Glad to hear we'll be speedin' things up a bit. More premium members would be a huge help for such things!(hint hint...lol)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Working for me now - Thanks Ekool!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Excellent job of increasing site speed; now if I could only afford to do that to my truck......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts