Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Is your gas cap on all the way? I recall some posts a while back where if the gas cap isn't tightened all the way the light will come on.

·
Registered
174 Posts
bestatchess said:
Why not just take it to the dealer and find out?
I agree! Why speculate when you can go find out! :boxing:

or go to auto zone the will check the code for free! :cheers:

·
Registered
429 Posts
hwwaaahhhhh said:
obviously, it's not good... but anyone know what it could be? Only 1000 miles on it.
:huh:
I feel for you man. But it could literally be more then a hundred different things. Only way if you want to is disconnect your battery for like a half hour reconnect see if it goes away. Or take it in for a scan. Sometimes it's nothing and they just reset the chip. you'll never know until you check it but don't keep driving that way with it on. Let us know what was found when you scan it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, i was wondering if other people were having this problem. The dealership that we bought this from is about a 1 1/2 hour drive from where we live so it's not very easy access. Would it be wrong to take it to the local Nissan dealership? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
35,632 Posts
hwwaaahhhhh said:
Well, i was wondering if other people were having this problem. The dealership that we bought this from is about a 1 1/2 hour drive from where we live so it's not very easy access. Would it be wrong to take it to the local Nissan dealership? Thanks!
Any Nissan dealer will honor warranty.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any Nissan dealer will honor warranty.
Ok, i just don't want them to see the "Ocala Nissan" sticker on the back and do some half-assed job. I'll take it in tomorrow and see what they say.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts