(see full description AND PICS below)

Part Number: PXA9047-2983

* 20x9, 6 on 5.5 Bolt Pattern
* Backspace = 5.25 in.
* Max Load = 2200lbs
* Finish = Knight Chrome
* Hub Centric = No
* Offset = +6mm

MSRP is $1,780 + shipping for this set of 4 wheels.

I had about 10 shipping quotes over the weekend, so here goes:

FINAL PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!!
$650 for the wheels, Cash N Carry
$700 Shipped to a business address in the lower 48 states

This assumes FEDEX GROUND to a business address, wheels will be double-packed for safety.

More Pics available by Email.

WHEELS ARE BRAND NEW!!

I bought these wheels last weekend (on April 9th, 2011) at our local tire store for my wife's 2008 Infiniti QX56. We had the shop mount, balance, and install the wheels on the vehicle on April 9th, and my my wife did not like them. Because we'd had them mount the tires, the store would not let us exchange or return the wheels to Pro-Comp, even with a re-stocking fee! They have NEVER been driven on! They are BRAND NEW, never used!

The tire shop put 2 sets of tiny nicks in one wheel when they were mounting the tire, hardly noticable. Aside from this, ALL the wheels are PERFECT.

Located in Frankfort, MI 49635

Call 231-651-OO79 with any questions, or email cornertoystore<at>gmail.com or send me a PM.

I have over 10,000 positive feedbacks on Ebay, I am a reputable guy, no worries:)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Why are you selling?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I bought these wheels last weekend (on April 9th, 2011) at our local tire store for my wife's 2008 Infiniti QX56. We had the shop mount, balance, and install the wheels on the vehicle on April 9th, and my my wife did not like them. Because we'd had them mount the tires, the store would not let us exchange or return the wheels to Pro-Comp, even with a re-stocking fee! I had them dismount the wheels, and I brought them home to sell on Ebay. They have NEVER been driven on! They are BRAND NEW, never used! I am taking a HUGE loss on these wheels!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRICE DROP - - - $800.00 Takes the Set, including Caps and Lugs (cash 'n carry), $900 shipped to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
763 Posts
looking for any trades??

·
Registered
686 Posts
You should probably post pictures of the actual items with your name and date on a piece of paper to prove you actually have these.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll get them off the XD card tonight and post them up:) Definitely have them in-hand, and paperwork to prove when they were bought and what I paid for them as well:thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PICS ADDED of the actual wheels I have for sale. The "only hand wash" sticker is still on the one wheel, as you can see.....

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Dang those are sexy if I was looking to buy rims I would jump on them

Sent from my samsung fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Unless anyone lives anywhere close to the pinky of Michigan, local pickup will be a fun drive... Titantalk is now truly a small world, seeing a member from my home town... Frankfort MI, population in 1989 of slightly over 1000... I plan to come back to visit this 4th of July... PM'd you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Unless anyone lives anywhere close to the pinky of Michigan, local pickup will be a fun drive... Titantalk is now truly a small world, seeing a member from my home town... Frankfort MI, population in 1989 of slightly over 1000... I plan to come back to visit this 4th of July... PM'd you!
1000 in the winter, 20,000 in the summer, LOL:)

Small world, indeed! PM'd you back!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts