Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulling a set of stock size 265/70/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers off tomorrow.2 have 5/32 tread, 2 have 6/32 tread. They have seen probably 35k miles, still have 15k or more life left in them I believe. These have seen a lot of highway miles as well as lots of abuse off road, so there are some chunks and nicks out of the tread here and there, but still perform quite well. I'd rather not ship but if you want to pay for it I can take them to FedEx and drop them for you. Thought of ask 150 obo for them. If that's out of line, like I said, make me an offer. Please email me at [email protected] as I don't check the board a lot. Thanks for looking, RobSub
Oh, and ill try and post some pics tomorrow night

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, these tires have not had any plugs or patches FYI

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price dropped to $100 for titan board members

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump.. any offers? Would probably trade for a bucket of chicken and a case of Schlitz
:)

Reactions: TitanOscar

·
Registered
928 Posts
Bump.. any offers? Would probably trade for a bucket of chicken and a case of Schlitz
:)
:bump::bump:
For the fair price!
If you have pictures I would love to see them. Very interested. Will they fit on a stock height T?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Email snt...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Local sale pending.. to anyone who requested shipping info if they don't sell today I"ll check it out. Thanks for the space TT

·
Registered
887 Posts
$100 for the set?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Is there anymore pictures? The website provided isnt working for me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, tired of dealing with the local guy not coming through so these are back up for sale. Weight is nearly 45 pounds per tire, so shipping via FedEx Ground should be in the neighborhood of $25 bucks a tire if they get shipped to a business. If you're interested in them, let me know and I'll get a shipping quote.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tires Sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts