Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tryin to get a trail ride @ Sheeps Bridge set up for May 14th @ 9am...not sure of where we're going to meet up at before the ride, we'll decide when the time gets closer, I just want to see who all wants to go! let's get a list going!

1.Greyg00$e(Logan)

lookin forward to this as it will be my first organized trail ride with my truck lol

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I'm in...

1.Greyg00$e(Logan)
2.T-Dog23(Tanner)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Off the 17 at the Table Mesa exit on the east side is where we did last time. I think that's the best place again.

3. 08pro4x2486 (Paul)

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Off the 17 at the Table Mesa exit on the east side is where we did last time. I think that's the best place again.

3. 08pro4x2486 (Paul)
you should go ahead and take over the thread man I don't know what i'm doin, just count me in...I was sayin in the other thread that you me and ryan should meet up somewhere local and then roll out to sheeps bridge to meet any of the east valley members like you said off the 17 at table mesa exit

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn im gettin pumped for this already lol I hope everyone shows up with their T or X or whatever you want to bring out!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
damn im gettin pumped for this already lol I hope everyone shows up with their T or X or whatever you want to bring out!
I'm going to start PMing guys tomorrow and get a thread going on the X site.

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
4. honda250xtitan (Gerrit) I'm in. I'd convoy with you guys up by surprise. Meet at arrowhead or something, take the 101 around to the 17

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4. honda250xtitan (Gerrit) I'm in. I'd convoy with you guys up by surprise. Meet at arrowhead or something, take the 101 around to the 17
you gona be comin from prescott?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
you gona be comin from prescott?
My LAST semester at Embry Riddle ends the 5th. :hat::hat::hat: So i'll be home for the summer till school next year in chicago. I'll be coming from 83rd ave and Broadway though.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My LAST semester at Embry Riddle ends the 5th. :hat::hat::hat: So i'll be home for the summer till school next year in chicago. I'll be coming from 83rd ave and Broadway though.
idk where thats at...83rd st and broadway? dang man chicago?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
oh lol. do you know where qt is down bell by ave of the arts?
Ya i do, i drive up to grande and parkview place every weekend i'm home cause of the gf. but for this i'd rather just meet up at arrowhead, or close to the 101 instead of backtracking a bunch.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ya i do, i drive up to grande and parkview place every weekend i'm home cause of the gf. but for this i'd rather just meet up at arrowhead, or close to the 101 instead of backtracking a bunch.
oh. alright. what about parking lot of in n out?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Do you guys take sheep bridge road all the way to Cave creek road???

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
oh. alright. what about parking lot of in n out?
Works for me

Do you guys take sheep bridge road all the way to Cave creek road???
Last time we did, Either we can go the same way back (table mesa rd), take bloody gulch or something like that, which spits you out way up by the exit to prescott, or just take cave creek rd. I think thats the road anyways.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would you guys want to find a place to camp out or just make it a half day/all day thing?

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
I cant stay overnight. I got sh!t to do lol.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Works for me

Last time we did, Either we can go the same way back (table mesa rd), take bloody gulch or something like that, which spits you out way up by the exit to prescott, or just take cave creek rd. I think thats the road anyways.
Yeah I was thinking something like that, I would be down if it were a half day/All day trip.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn. it'd be cool to light up a camp fire and drink some brews!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts