Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I have the Titan @ home. What a thrill of driving home not to mention the exhaust sound. Never sounded so goooooooooooood !!! Even made a guy in a older F-150 turn his head. Love that feeling too. As soon as I can buy a fairly decent digital camera, I'll take pics and post them. Just to let every1 know, it's copper ext. 1 thing is for sure, I'm going to have to re-learn how to drive w/ something that big. Won't be able to whoop in to a space like I could w/ the Pathfinder but that's ok. Just going to take some time l know. Now, I know how every1 feels when they bought theirs and drove it home. They were very apologetic for what happen yesterday. The saleman called me today to let me know the other dealership had put on a bug deflector when the truck arrived this morning @ their place. They gave it to me @ no charge.
As time permits and allows, I'll be adding a tonneau cover and step rails. In
the mean time, I'm going to enjoy driving the truck. Talk about a comfortable ride in the captain chair? Holy cow! Doesn't even come close to 95 Pathfinder.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
That's awesome man!! Every time i read about you guys bringing home your beloved Titans, it makes me friggin' jealous. I am in the process of selling my Camaro SS down here in Jacksonville, Fl....sheesh its been 1.5 months already and it hasn't sold. I guess people are waiting for true spring to hit, then they'll all come out. It won't be long now and my car will sell.......THEN I WILL BE DRIVING AWAY FROM THE NISSAN DEALERSHIP IN A BRAND NEW NISSAN TITAN....MAN I can't wait.... I have had 2 dreams already (dead serious) about my truck. Anyways....congrats on picking up your Titan. And I will share pics of mine as soon as I get it!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Welcome to the " Man I love this truck club". The more you drive it the more you like it. :hat:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Clash, I'm SO very proud that the dealer got you squared away today and that you're having a blast with your Titan!!! That really makes my day, too, dude! It's really hard to describe how awesome driving and being seen in a Titan really is...this is great stuff, and I'm glad you're along for the ride...congrats, again, and enjoy it! :cheers:

Howie, we gonna party down the day that Camaro is sold...and celebrate the Titan of your dreams! :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
37,281 Posts
clashofthetitans said:
Well guys, I have the Titan @ home. What a thrill of driving home not to mention the exhaust sound. Never sounded so goooooooooooood !!!.
A drive in your TITAN is a cure for whatever may be ailing ya! It's a new day, told ya so. Congratulations Clash. . . . . .

Happy trails to you . . . . :hat:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks!

Thanks every1 for the welcome and congrats. Your right 37L1 the cure for the blues is to drive the Titan. What a awesome feeling. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Briarman said:
Clash, I'm SO very proud that the dealer got you squared away today and that you're having a blast with your Titan!!! That really makes my day, too, dude! It's really hard to describe how awesome driving and being seen in a Titan really is...this is great stuff, and I'm glad you're along for the ride...congrats, again, and enjoy it! :cheers:

Howie, we gonna party down the day that Camaro is sold...and celebrate the Titan of your dreams! :cheers:
Hehe, really appreciate it Briarman, don't mind myself if we do a little partying when I get my Titan (been waiting almost 2 months and boy do I lack patience).....WOOHOOO just can't wait!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.