Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to buy an oem shift knob, if anybody out there has an extra one let me know.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much do youll be asking for it. ( just to make sure its worth the wait)

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
crash0330 said:
how much do youll be asking for it. ( just to make sure its worth the wait)
make an offer~i'm kinda sick of my current knob, so if you throw out close to the cost of a new knob then it's on like donkey kong.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My question is HOW DO YOU GET THE STOCK KNOB OFF. I've an 06 with a center console, can't get the darn thing off. Spilt some soda on a trip and wnat to clean it up.

Any One, any one??

Thanks

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Xwinger said:
My question is HOW DO YOU GET THE STOCK KNOB OFF. I've an 06 with a center console, can't get the darn thing off. Spilt some soda on a trip and wnat to clean it up.

Any One, any one??

Thanks
You'll need a long left-handed screwdriver, a pair of needlenosed pliers, a 14mm socket and a 1/2" ratchet with the 6" extension, a torquewrench, some pipe tape, a ladder, two packs of chewing gum, a bright orange hunting vest, a six-pack of beer, 3 spools of 18 GA wire (100 ft each), some chips 'n' dip, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Then, sitting in the driver's seat, grip the shift knob firmly in your right hand and twist counterclockwise.

Now put all those neat tools away and go have some beer and chips 'n' dip! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
You'll need a long left-handed screwdriver, a pair of needlenosed pliers, a 14mm socket and a 1/2" ratchet with the 6" extension, a torquewrench, some pipe tape, a ladder, two packs of chewing gum, a bright orange hunting vest, a six-pack of beer, 3 spools of 18 GA wire (100 ft each), some chips 'n' dip, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Then, sitting in the driver's seat, grip the shift knob firmly in your right hand and twist counterclockwise.

Now put all those neat tools away and go have some beer and chips 'n' dip! :cheers:
LOL! nice, BB. i especially like the use of the orange hunting vest.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

Now that was good. :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Blackbeauty said:

I’ve tried all those tools. :rolleyes: Including a Pip wrench, Monkey wrench and even had a monkey with a monkey wrench. So far no luck, but the beer did help, so I had couple more. :cheers: But I'll keep trying. thanks

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
does anyone by any chance know what the threads are on shift knob?? I want to get an aftermarket one but want to order the correct size. I guess i could buy a bunch of nuts and test fit everyone if i have too lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts