Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else having or have had this happen to you, this only happens when i get WOT, between gears when shifting the truck kind've lurches i guess i can feel a jolt it just started happening. just curious if anyone else has this problem, it was always smooth before and i think something is wrong.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Lurching is good when upshifting. Most members here are willing to pay big bucks for that.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
titaninak said:
anyone else having or have had this happen to you, this only happens when i get WOT, between gears when shifting the truck kind've lurches i guess i can feel a jolt it just started happening. just curious if anyone else has this problem, it was always smooth before and i think something is wrong.
How many miles do you have on your Titan? My truck was rear ended at 800 miles, got radiator coolant in trans, at 42,000 I took it in because of how hard it was shifting, at 60,600 miles the trans went out, Nissan replaced it.
So be sure to take in to the dealer so that you have it documented if it goes out after 60,000. Nissan refused to warranty mine until I prove it had the problem before 60,000. On mine at 60 mph, if you floored it, it would shift so hard, it would jar your teeth.
Good Luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts