Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Option would be we take it to you. Best option, if this month if you don't mind the 700-900 miles or whatever. We'll do it for free! After that, normally we would use a shipper, no miles - cost money, maybe $600-$1100 for an ok to good one.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping you had an in-house carrier or something more reasonable. I can't find a better price on the truck than what you advertise but I will need a cheaper way to get it here.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spinning my "one wheel drive" in the sand is gettin old. We just load the quads in the bed, but I am thinking of getting a toy hauler or enclosed trailer for next season.

I CANT see getting a trailer in the sand with this truck, as much trouble as I have had just hauling the bikes in.

This weekend we had a nice asphault pad to camp on and I backed 3 feet off the raod and got stuck. Had to air down, unload bikes, and rock back and forth to get back to the road. SUCKED!

Anyways, I am thinking of upgrading to an '06 4x4 SE KC with some more toys on it. I just can't stand all the chrome up front. I guess I'll have to get the same color truck and swap bumpers and grilles before I sell this one.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
pciley said:
spinning my "one wheel drive" in the sand is gettin old. We just load the quads in the bed, but I am thinking of getting a toy hauler or enclosed trailer for next season.

I CANT see getting a trailer in the sand with this truck, as much trouble as I have had just hauling the bikes in.

This weekend we had a nice asphault pad to camp on and I backed 3 feet off the raod and got stuck. Had to air down, unload bikes, and rock back and forth to get back to the road. SUCKED!

Anyways, I am thinking of upgrading to an '06 4x4 SE KC with some more toys on it. I just can't stand all the chrome up front. I guess I'll have to get the same color truck and swap bumpers and grilles before I sell this one.
What about a bus ticket and you drive it back? That might not be to bad?

·
Registered
68 Posts
TYTAIN said:
What about a bus ticket and you drive it back? That might not be to bad?
What he said---sounds like a decent plan to me!!

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have the time. I just had no idea it was that much $$ to ship. My mother had her car moved back east across the entire country from So Cal to northern PA and it was only $1000 for covered transport and insurance. I was looking south of $500.

I don't even have time to fly up and drive it back. I guess I'll bite the bullet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts