Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I'll be the first to admit, I'm a girl, but I love my Titan! Needless to say I am clearly confused by my search for new shocks. So many choices.

I have an 06 Titan 2wd with the PRG 2.5 level kit on it. What shocks would be best for my T? I do not want to get crazy in terms of prices, but I do want better ride quality than my current stock set up. I have been reading that Icons are great for the back and Bilsteins for the front, is that correct? Can you please tell me model numbers so I am sure I buy the correct ones? I just don't want to have to mess with returning them if I buy the wrong ones online. Please don't make this confusing with a million options. I just want simple shocks that can work with my current 2.5 leveling.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody willing to put their two cents?

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
To make it simple, Bilstein 5100's all the way around. These will lift the truck .5" no matter what, if you want to keep the same height, run the Bilstein 5100's in the rear and Bilstein HD's in the front.

Anyone else wanna add anything in?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
PRG Products : Contact Us

Greg is a great guy to work with and will answer all of your questions. Just let him know what you're looking for and he'll suggest the best product to suite your needs.

More than likely it will be the Bilstein 5100 series shocks, as others have suggested.

:cheers:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Best bang for your buck are the bilstein 5100 series. Just put these shocks on and I enjoy driving the T even more now. I saw a set of 4 at shockwarehouse for $360 shipped plus I think u get 10% being a TT member. They're the silver racing series.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts