Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ive been trying to read up on which shocks to get for my T. I pretty much have been running the stock shocks and i have 115k miles on the beast. ride is getting a bit rough and i wanted to switch them out. I keep hearing about the billsteins HD shocks being a good set, but im not sure which ones i should get. Ive searched this forum and i hear different things. I have a non-lifted stock height 2wd. which shocks will improve my ride? where is a good place to get them?

Also my front rotors are bad. Im trying to replace those as well. What are some decent rotors for the truck?

Thanks in advance. :)

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Your stock shocks have been trashed for a long time. The billsteins will be a big improvement over stock.

I like Frozen rotors w/ Hawk LTS pads the best of anything that I have tried.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Your stock shocks have been trashed for a long time. The billsteins will be a big improvement over stock.

I like Frozen rotors w/ Hawk LTS pads the best of anything that I have tried.

How many miles do you think the stock shocks are good for, under regular driving conditions? (No towing/heavy loads)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Maybe 20k if you are lucky.

Wow, that's it? Thought it would be at least double that. Looks like I'll be shopping for some shocks too in another 10k or so. :read:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts