Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read numerous reviews on here and have come to a fork in the road. I'm torn between a shop built true dual exhaust w/ flowmasters or just purchase a pre fabbed one online.

There's a guy about an hour away from me that ditched his true dual flow because he wanted the JBA setup. He want's $150, that's quite a deal.

Even if it's a shop built exhaust, is there a huge diffrence between the 2 (even if it's crush bent). For the extra $300 i could just slap in the BDGT.

Thoughts Anyone?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I would stick with mandrel bent piping only, anything less is going to reduce flow.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That is pretty darn cheap! You'd have to go look at it. If it's done right the crush bend's aren't going to make any difference.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am just trying to get it out of the garage. I didn't really notice a difference in power between this setup and the JBA. Alot of people liked this setup and didnt want me to change it. This is what it looks like on the truck. very straight and even.

I took this picture this morning so you could see the bends.

I thought this exhaust was kinda loud but my jba is just as loud. Someone offered me $70 to come get it this afternoon but I would really like to get $100 out of it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts