Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get my manifolds replaced but have had no luck finding a good shop in Long Island ,NY.

Can anyone give me a recommendation?

I would intend to go with the aftermarket as it appears I don’t have a choice.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Is your exhaust all stock. If not aftermarket can be heavy on the cheap after market manifolds from my experience and they will crack again sooner than you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is your exhaust all stock. If not aftermarket can be heavy on the cheap after market manifolds from my experience and they will crack again sooner than you want.

Really? JBAs fail?

I have an aftermarket muffler and UQ resonator only because my stock tailpipe rusted out at the muffler.

This is my second muffler as a shop said the previous one was the cause of my rattle no one can fix. It didn’t (but this muffler is more tame with no drone)

I had/have zero desire to change anything with the exhaust because I was fine with the stock but Nissan had different plans.

My exhaust issues have also lead me to shoddy workmanship and over priced repair shops. Hence why I’m looking for a good place.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
No saying if you put aftermarket on it from cats to tail it can put strain on the manifolds depending on weight of exhaust. Just speaking from experience. Also if suspension is beat it really shakes it. I bought a muffler only to put on mine hopefully I NCK I get it on I won’t have any manifold issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts