Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, as I stated before that I was opening a shop, here are some of the recent projects that have been done, and are on going at the shop.

First up is a 65 Ford Mustang, the only thing on this thing that is a 65 is the shell, the motor transmission, and suspension is from an 86 Mustang GT, the cluster is from a 66 since it has the oil, water, volt, speedometer and rpm cluster. The brakes are from a police package Crown Vic, and the beater rims are from a 94 Mustang, it has chrome bullit rims. The paint was something that was done rather quickly, since the owner wanted it like that.

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The second mustang, is a 94 notch back shell, the motor is from a convertible mustang, with powerdyne procharger on 10lbs of boost, GT-40 heads, and intake, worked bottom, 5-lug Chrome Cobra rims. It will be painted in smoke gray, with redone interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last pic is the hood of a 57 Chevy Belair which is under the tarp, which is getting ready to be sand blasted to the bare metal then repainted to the original skyblue pastel and white, with all the chrome molding being redone. It presently has a 454 in it with a demon 4-barrel carb, and two speed power glide. More pics to come as it progress.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
sick notch! looks like my old one... but 93 was the last year for the fox's.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry about that typo, meant to say 93, these damn butchers fingers.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
haha its all good, I figured it was a typo.. thats quite the garage you have there, you must be doin pretty good for yourself!

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Did you get your first tax bill yet?
I got mine.
WooHooo!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
than ks chief, but this is something that was in there before i got there and i just helped.

no tax bill yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts