Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
Good luck with that one bro. I looked for a week. Finally found one on stylen trucks. They tried to tell me I had the right adaptor, shipped me a male to male three times. Long story short just used a tap that fit the threads on the truck. Worked perfect and only took a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I have one on mine, it was actually bought for my f150 and came with a bunch of adapters. I got it from autoanything because I had a 20 coupon for buying soo much money worth a crap and that was the only thing I like for such a cheap amount.

cant really see it that good but its the best picture I have.

this is the one I have, seems to get the same reception as factory antenna too:
Billet Flamed Antennas by All Sales and other Antennas available at StylinTrucks.com

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
I have one on mine, it was actually bought for my f150 and came with a bunch of adapters. I got it from autoanything because I had a 20 coupon for buying soo much money worth a crap and that was the only thing I like for such a cheap amount.

cant really see it that good but its the best picture I have.

this is the one I have:
Billet Flamed Antennas by All Sales and other Antennas available at StylinTrucks.com
man they told me they didnt have one that fit!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
In there defense I bought it for my ford and the adaptor that came with it just happened to work for my titan. I took it off my ford and put the stock antenna back on it when I traded for my titan. I was going to sell it because it didnt work then I remebered it came with adaptors. So I went and found the box in my closed and sure enough one of the adapters worked.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I bought one for the Bronco that came with an adaptor to fit the Titan. I bought it for the Titan at first, didn't put it on for a week or so an durring that time I was driving the bronco which its antenna kept hitting the ribs onthe garage door making an annoying noise. It's a "billit" or whatever and I bought it at the autopart store. Stands I think 12'' tall..but it's all chrome. I'm sure you could sand paper and paint black.
It looked good on the Bronco so I kept it, for the Titan I just got some pliars an tightend down the orig. antenna. Has a problem comming loose for some reason.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Just snapped a better pic with my iphone, notice the adapter on the bottom. The flames are kinda faded but its almost 5 years old and still looks good imo. I actually forgot I had it until this thread. I need to put it in my mod list in my sig. lol In the picture it looks really faded but thats just my iphone. It looks alot better in person.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Hell yeah I'm the antenna aurthority! Know your role trick!

..but I couldn't help but notice lately that when people take photos with their phones, if they have an iphone they put "sorry for the crappy pic, took it with my iPhone"...and people who don't own one put "sorry for the crappy pic, took it with my cellphone" :ftard:

Something I forgot to put in my orig. post, just go to the autopart store. Checkers or autozone. Buy whatever antenna you like, if it doesn't work in the parking lot, just return it. Just don't cut up the package too bad though....

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Hell yeah I'm the antenna aurthority! Know your role trick!

..but I couldn't help but notice lately that when people take photos with their phones, if they have an iphone they put "sorry for the crappy pic, took it with my iPhone"...and people who don't own one put "sorry for the crappy pic, took it with my cellphone" :ftard:

Something I forgot to put in my orig. post, just go to the autopart store. Checkers or autozone. Buy whatever antenna you like, if it doesn't work in the parking lot, just return it. Just don't cut up the package too bad though....
lol iphone actually takes pretty good pics but I work construction and have it in a otterbox. So sawdust gets all over the otterbox and covers the photo lens resulting in really crappy pics.

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
lol iphone actually takes pretty good pics but I work construction and have it in a otterbox. So sawdust gets all over the otterbox and covers the photo lens resulting in really crappy pics.
dude awesome you said that..I was looking at an otterbox for a few weeks now but have yet to meet anyone who actually owns one..after I've already bought 5 cases which all suck! How you like yours, good yeah??

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
dude awesome you said that..I was looking at an otterbox for a few weeks now but have yet to meet anyone who actually owns one..after I've already bought 5 cases which all suck! How you like yours, good yeah??

Awesome love it, like I said I work construction and without some type of good case my phones get beat to death. So when I bought the iphone I wanted something that could protect my phone from the dirt and dust, falling out of attics, etc..I have a otterbox for a ipod I used for offroading on my atv and knew they made a quality product. So I gave the otterbox a chance for the iphone. The outside of the box is all scratched up even the screen protector. Its covered in mud/dirt and looks horrible. I take my phone out once a week to clean the box off. My phone still looks brand new and a very small amount of dirt actually get to the phone itself. I would recommend it to anyone for sure.

·
Banned
465 Posts
I have a 3" one!!! Not that one...
anyway you go about it you are going to have to rethread the antenna or the stub on the truck!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
Awesome love it, like I said I work construction and without some type of good case my phones get beat to death. So when I bought the iphone I wanted something that could protect my phone from the dirt and dust, falling out of attics, etc..I have a otterbox for a ipod I used for offroading on my atv and knew they made a quality product. So I gave the otterbox a chance for the iphone. The outside of the box is all scratched up even the screen protector. Its covered in mud/dirt and looks horrible. I take my phone out once a week to clean the box off. My phone still looks brand new and a very small amount of dirt actually get to the phone itself. I would recommend it to anyone for sure.
Sweet! Well that's all I needed to hear :hi:

I have a 3" one!!! Not that one...
anyway you go about it you are going to have to rethread the antenna or the stub on the truck!
awww that's so cute!! it's stiff but yet so small :bangit:
(seriously looks good though!)

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
HAHAHA I have a 1" on my 05 IS300 lol it works lost no quality!
damn lol see in my 01 Ram 1500, I took the whole antenna out. I couldn't remove the base of which the antenna screws into, so I pushed in an LED bulb which gave it a nice clean look. Wired it up to a switch and it actually made a good clearence light on the side for when I was offroading.

And what I did was take the antenna cable going into the base, and I bolted that sucker to the frame of the truck. I actually got better reception then I ddi with the OEM antenna!

·
Banned
465 Posts
damn lol see in my 01 ram 1500, i took the whole antenna out. I couldn't remove the base of which the antenna screws into, so i pushed in an led bulb which gave it a nice clean look. Wired it up to a switch and it actually made a good clearence light on the side for when i was offroading.

And what i did was take the antenna cable going into the base, and i bolted that sucker to the frame of the truck. I actually got better reception then i ddi with the oem antenna!

lmao........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.