Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been impressed, and grateful, for the outstanding posts in this forum. This is one of the better forums I've participated in.

With that in mind, I'm wondering if the members think adding chat capability would be beneficial? For some of the issues under discussion live chat may be helpful. What does the group think?

Obviously I don't know if the webmaster would/could add the feature. :cheers:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I think it might be neat. I've enjoyed listening (reading) to people in all parts of the country. Wish I could win the lottery and visit all of you Titan owners and soon to be owners.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I think if nothing else, maybe not a room per sey that takes you out of what your reading but maybe a chat box that 'sticks' in the area between the User cp line and the reply line in this case or maybe in the top right corner.

Just a thought. I too am enjoying this board as well. Its a lot like katanaplanet.com where I hang out too. Not a lot of flaming. Just good clean info.

Chris :teethmast

·
Registered
30 Posts
I Agree 100%

CaliforniaTitan said:
I think if nothing else, maybe not a room per sey that takes you out of what your reading but maybe a chat box that 'sticks' in the area between the User cp line and the reply line in this case or maybe in the top right corner.

Just a thought. I too am enjoying this board as well. Its a lot like katanaplanet.com where I hang out too. Not a lot of flaming. Just good clean info.

Chris :teethmast
I used to hang at a Toyota T100 board and there was a ton of ego over there. I asked a simple technical question once regarding an issue and got pounced on by a couple of knuckleheads with nothing better to do. Needless to say I just lurked from then on and picked up some good tips here and there. Not the same here. I've noticed the level of sophistication and mutual respect to be a notch or two higher here than over at the T100 site.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Titan Boards

I appreciate this Nissan Titan board more than any that I participate in and I participate in several. I enjoy the interaction of the participants on this board, the level of truthfulness, the level of knowledge, the friendliness, and the professional manner in which it is conducted. If live chat is added, I think it would be fun. If not this is still the best Titan oriented board. :cheers:

·
Registered
190 Posts
This Board

I too appreciate this board. The Edmunds board has turned very nasty. It is a war between the brands. I prefer this becayse we all own or are seriously thinking about owning a Titan. I no longer care about the Tundra or Ram or F-150.

Thanks to those who are providing this.

Tony B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts