Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We received 11 inches of rain in a 15 hour period yesterday. The numbers on the side of the pic are as of midnight, it did not stop raining until 7 am. I saw many flooded and dead cars. Attached is a pic of my Titan that was on the front page of the News paper plowing through the water like it was not there. you can see the grief on the man's face that is also in the photo he, needless to say, did not make it. I wish the photographer would have taken the pic when I was at the deepest part, but hey it is not every day Your on the front page. Another testament to how strong the Titans are.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice picture. Your famous

·
Premium Member
31,979 Posts
Very Cool! How does it go? Every Titan gets 15 seconds of fame? Or is it minutes? I can't ever remember.:lol:

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Pretty neat. Hope all is well with you and yours. Maybe when they start the Arch you can offer your Titan.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Thats an awesome picture. Way to represent!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
59,065 Posts
Wow! That picture wast taken less than a hundred yards from my cousin's house.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
thats cool. wish i were a superstar! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the water was still kinda high, think I am going to use it as an excuse to go up a few more inches, have to justify it to the wife ya know.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That's freakin awesome! Reminds me of when we had a small hurricane down here a few years back that pretty much just dumped a bunch of rain on us and gave us a free day off of school. Local news reporter was standing by a section of road by the mall that floods (not as bad as that, but still bad enough) saying how people were respecting the water and taking it slowly. Just as he says it my buddy (who now owns a levelled 2wd Titan btw) comes plowing through it haulin *** in his Ram with some of our friends hanging out the window waving haha. It was priceless

·
Premium Member
59,065 Posts
neworleanstitan said:
weres you cousin live?
On Hawthorne Street. Just southwest of that picture.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
is your TITAN leased? LOL. nice pic. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Niiice..... :smoke:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I emailed the Times Picayune ( our local news paper) to see if I could get any other pics the photographer may have taken, they sent me his phone number so I may get the pic at the deep part. I'll post it if he has it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts