Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to the forum. gotten a few emails regarding this. should have posed this here to begin with. hope ya like! 4- 10" kicker solo b's. cusotum box. we finally crammed em under the rear seat. most of it anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thats cool! If that was a king cab there is no way you could have done that. Or the rear seat would have no leg room.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
Thats cool! If that was a king cab there is no way you could have done that. Or the rear seat would have no leg room.
Nice job but my question is why does it stick out so far i built a box for 2 of these in a king cab and could have done 4 but they were flush. I like the vinyl its alot of work to do. ANd do not think i am bashing it. I am just curious as to why it stick out so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Maybe he needed more airspace with the 4 of them?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
t22a80 said:
Maybe he needed more airspace with the 4 of them?

sorry dizzle..ill hit you up for measurments next time. forgive me. im a newbie. (ha!) the box does slide under the seat completely. i have an emergency/ first aid kit, roadside light, spare tire jack, and other junk behind the box. not to mention about 2 miles of speaker and amp wiring. thats the reason for the overhang. im still trying to come up with an idea for an amp rack. ill post more pics soon. right now everything is "working" any amp rack suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
I was just messin cuz James is always having me measure ****. What amps you running? More pics for sure bro.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here ya go dizz. took the junk out from behind the seat. it still overhangs by a quarter inch or so. thats with the seats locked down, and no cheating! if i junk the floor mats, it will give me the extra play. this is bout as good as its gonna get. here are some more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Looks great. Must be pretty loud!

its never loud enuff. hey dizz...if you figure out how to get 4 12's back there let me know plz (ha) without removing the seat.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
4 12's could be done upfiring but you probably won't have enough airspace. You would need do build an all glass enclosure using every available inch.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
drummer_josh said:
here ya go dizz. took the junk out from behind the seat. it still overhangs by a quarter inch or so. thats with the seats locked down, and no cheating! if i junk the floor mats, it will give me the extra play. this is bout as good as its gonna get. here are some more pics
You said no cheating . do i see stitching? In car audio thats cheating bro. LOL Just kidding bro. It does look sweet. Really nice job well done.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I think the stitching makes it look nice... almost like its factory.

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
May have to break out the Singer myself...
stitching is for women. You wuss. the first proboxes were stitched. No i am joking. I prefer one piece no seams . Its way more work and its the IASCA
judge coming out in me. I agree the stitching does look nice really.:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
I will not be stitching an enclosure. I really love the look on dashes though.
I think you meant to say.... "James wont be doing any stitching on my enclosures"

HAHA

·
Registered
14 Posts
he man you must have a lift kit on those seats! i have two L7 8's under my seats and they bearly latch! that install looks sick but do they have enough air not hatin either just askin

1 - 20 of 36 Posts