Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend an online 4wh==lparts dealer had a Memorial day sale. $150 off the 6" Pro Comp Stg 1 lift, and 10% off tires and FREE SHIPPING!
So 6" lift, 35"x12.5x18" Mud Grapplers, and N-fab steps for $3k!!
I was short on the dough by a little and the salesman gave me an order number so that I could call back Thursday and get the same deal!!
I know the pro comp coils suck but I can replace those later, should I grab this deal or not??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
If you've got the money why not?

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
You can get that lift for about 1300 from PRG. I got my 35 12.50 18 toyo mts for 1300 at BigO. Steps I have no idea. If they are installing it for you than it sounds like a good deal but with no installation its not that great. Not a bad deal but nothing to get in a big hurry over IMO.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rynomx785 said:
You can get that lift for about 1300 from PRG. I got my 35 12.50 18 toyo mts for 1300 at BigO. Steps I have no idea. If they are installing it for you than it sounds like a good deal but with no installation its not that great. Not a bad deal but nothing to get in a big hurry over IMO.
I went ahead with the order... I changed it a bit though. I'm really only paying $50 more than PRG's price for the lift,$1100 for the Nitto's, changed my mind on steps(they can wait) and I ordered some 18" teflon Mojaves. I got free mount and balance (including installation of TPS), free shipping, free tire warranty ($129 value) all for $3495 (tax included) not a bad deal IMO, totally worth it to me to have the truck looking and working bad a5s. I'll install everything myself and have a professional shop do an alignment. I'll then be on a spending restriction by the wife for a while. funny thing is, after a couple weeks of her trying to climb into the truck she'll tell me I need the step bars! for now I'll build a couple of plywood boxes to park between at the house!:eek:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad to hear you went ahead and got the Pro Comp Lift! You mentioned that the Pro Comp coils suck so I wanted to make sure you understood 1)with a stage I there are no replacement coils and 2)If you do ever decide to step up into a stage II the coilovers have been redesigned with a bit more poly in them to reduce noise and ride quality and handling should still be superb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts