Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lowered the front of my T with Belltech Adjustable shocks with the stock springs. Its set for a 2" drop.

So far, I really like the look but I have one big problem. The inside of my tires are wearing out real bad. I went to the alignment shop the other day and I saw that the left side has a -2.2 camber while the right has a -1.8 camber. According the the tech, he could only adjust it a tiny bit because the the part that has to do with camber adjustment is almost at the max.

He suggested that I raise my T 1" to have more adjustment for the camber correction. Is that my only choice? :confused:

I really like the look but tires are expensive. :crying:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I take it you have the camber bolts all ready in there. I guess they can only adjust it so far. The only other thing i can think of is to go to a 2" drop spring & set the on 0 drop, get drop spindles or just ride with i set to 1" drop.

Let us know what you find out, i've been debating on dropping my T for a while. :)

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
I've got the same set up but went with the 1.5" setting on the strut and the got camber bolts from napa that gave me more adjustment and so far no issues. For the record I've had the set up for about a year and there is a little inner wear but it's tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update, I decided to just use a 1" drop from the Belltech struts.

Im going back to the alignment shop again. I hope they can finally align it within specs. :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I've got the same set up but went with the 1.5" setting on the strut and the got camber bolts from napa that gave me more adjustment and so far no issues. For the record I've had the set up for about a year and there is a little inner wear but it's tolerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide
You have any pics of your truck?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts