• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please ban M101 for good? He never has anything good to say! He lurks around on here waiting to piss people off. He is cancer to this site! Never informative and never positive about what anyone does. He's been there and done that about everything. BAN HIM FOR GOOD? VOTE NOW! This site is intended for people to share knowledge about their trucks and for new people to learn and have fun.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I say don't let it bug you...
I've tried not to but he is like those horse fly's that never leave you alone. LOL In all serious though, I love this site and not for one minute would I ever steer someone the wrong way or lie about my times and what I run. M101 needs to go. I mean hell this poll has been up for 2 minutes and already 3 yes votes.

·
Registered
844 Posts
There's an ignore feature, use it and you won't see his posts. He hasn't broken any rules which means you're wanting him out because he "bugs you".

I'm not taking sides in the least but I've modded another forum for a few years now, and it's just the way it is. You can't (shouldn't) ban someone because they rub you the wrong way.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I've tried not to but he is like those horse fly's that never leave you alone. LOL In all serious though, I love this site and not for one minute would I ever steer someone the wrong way or lie about my times and what I run. M101 needs to go. I mean hell this poll has been up for 2 minutes and already 3 yes votes.
I didn't vote. I figure the mods will do their job. I'm not sure if you were around to hear about adamdude, but a lot of people thought he was really annoying. I did, but it was funny watching him boost his own ego and self confidence. He thought he was sooooo cool lol. I just try to take the funny parts out of what people say or do on here :hat:

EDIT: Vilim is right. Might wanna stop pointin people out... gives you a big target on your back

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He doesn't just bug me. He is seriously a CANCER to Titantalk. His bad attitude, negative posts and his pic by his name. That is very disrespectful to everyone on here. My mom is the 2nd closest woman to me other than my wife. Not to mention the ones on here that see that by his name and have lost their moms. And no I cant get kicked off of here for trying to do whats right and trying to be respectful to others.

·
Banned
1,269 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
As for being a cancer to the site, I think I've done plenty for the titan community. I've always been honest. I've always provided dynographs, videos, and track times. Very few have taken the time and money to do this on the boards. I have access to several 1/4 and 1/8th mile tracks, and the same for dyno's. Luckily, I've been doing this since before I could legally drive and don't mind doing it. I've even made some great friends from the boards along the way and I'm always down to turn wrenches or help someone out.

I can't tell you how many people have called me from all over asking questions. I don't turn people away. I give solid advice and I explain things out. Many will probably tell you I'm a different person over the phone or in person. However, I am fluent in sarcasm and it doesn't translate well when typed. But I'm no stranger to calling people out. It helps keep everyone honest and I'm well known for saying what needs to be said even if it gonna make someone look bad.

Most are starting to see the light. I don't mind being called out because I can back up what I say. I don't duck anything except pics and specifics of my turbo system and that is simply because it really is different then what is out there. Sorry your ego got bruised and you felt the only way to feel better is to try to get me banned. I suggest getting a thicker skin and thinking about what you post. I haven't broken any rules and the only real thing you have shown is your lack of coping skills.

·
Registered
473 Posts
everybody just chill out $hit. I love titantalk compared to all the other forums I've been on are FULL of stuff like this. Both of y'all just go to bed and just drop it. Both of you guys have posted things that have helped me so both get respect.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
M101 gets beat by his wife or husband and come here to feel better..lol

I have nothing against Mychael101, he doesn't bother me in the least.
Deerslayer, bro, I think your cool, stop trippin'. :)

I love to know the mysteriously secretive specifics of the m101 patent pending turbo. One day we will all see and be in awe...

L

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
There's a quote from a movie i think its called Boyz in the Hood its goes like this.. "both ya'll sound like a bunch of b!tche$ and need to shut the f%#k up." but like ddirtrider33 said both of you have posted valuable info and i appreciate it but "cant we all just get along??" that was rodney king btw

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.