Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks, I'd like to get an idea of what different aftermarket running boards look like on our trucks. I've got a shiny new 2021 Pro4X Gun Metallic and I need running boards/side steps. I'm ok with boards or the fabricated drop steps. I'm more attracted to the drop steps because they actually give a more reasonable step distance for smaller people and children.

Let's see what you've got! Thanks y'all!
20210319_121406.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Folks, I'd like to get an idea of what different aftermarket running boards look like on our trucks. I've got a shiny new 2021 Pro4X Gun Metallic and I need running boards/side steps. I'm ok with boards or the fabricated drop steps. I'm more attracted to the drop steps because they actually give a more reasonable step distance for smaller people and children.

Let's see what you've got! Thanks y'all!
View attachment 550201
I just put these on and really like them. Got them on amazon.
Tyger Auto TG-AM2N20168 Star Armor Kit for 2004-2021 Nissan Titan Crew Cab & 2016-2021 Titan XD Crew Cab | Textured Black | Side Step Rails | Nerf Bars | Running Boards

·
Registered
277 Posts
I was looking at the OEM pro4x running boards, but I decided the Tyger blade style running boards were nearly as good and came with a $700+ cost savings. I really like the look and functionality, but they don’t drop as low as you want, it sounds like. The thing I like is that they retain the majority of the ground clearance for off roading.

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
44 Posts
Hey I like those. I have none on my '20 because I think most of them are ugly and interfere with ground clearance. These look like they fit tight up to the bottom. I checked into some power steps, but man those are just too much $$!

Edit: I was checking for these and I do not see them listed for the 2020 model or 2019 on their website. Do you have a link by chance?

I was looking at the OEM pro4x running boards, but I decided the Tyger blade style running boards were nearly as good and came with a $700+ cost savings. I really like the look and functionality, but they don’t drop as low as you want, it sounds like. The thing I like is that they retain the majority of the ground clearance for off roading. View attachment 550231
View attachment 550232

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey I like those. I have none on my '20 because I think most of them are ugly and interfere with ground clearance. These look like they fit tight up to the bottom. I checked into some power steps, but man those are just too much $$!

Edit: I was checking for these and I do not see them listed for the 2020 model or 2019 on their website. Do you have a link by chance?
I just ordered them from Amazon, but I just checked on Amazon and on Tyger’s website and it looks like they’re temporarily unavailable. You can call the company and ask if/when they’ll be available again.

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
44 Posts
I just ordered them from Amazon, but I just checked on Amazon and on Tyger’s website and it looks like they’re temporarily unavailable. You can call the company and ask if/when they’ll be available again.
TY!

·
Registered
2020 Baja Storm Pro 4X
44 Posts
Nobody else?

Oh, and I checked with Tyger on the blade steps are no longer made for the Titan! They did not say why, but I am sure its low sales numbers.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nobody else?

Oh, and I checked with Tyger on the blade steps are no longer made for the Titan! They did not say why, but I am sure its low sales numbers.
Low sales numbers or Nissan probably didn’t like them selling the same exact boards for 75% less and had to interfere 🤔🤔

Reactions: Hubertcj

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts

Oh and not mine, I have factory Pro-4X running boards.

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
947 Posts
Soon...

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
Lol, I'm curious how they're going to fit. Based on the ones I saw, they have LEDs built in. Will be interesting to see the final product. Good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts