Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im stuck here in az with no hope of any snow. Im from the midwest and i miss the white stuff! Truck in it great if not its still good! help a guy out! lets see them!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I'm stuck here in AZ as well, up near Prescott. Dang cold today, heading back home to CA in the morning.

Big Bear needs some snow soon, I'm going nuts!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on guys someone must have some! help a guy out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
This is too funny. I was just up at my cabin in Big River, Sask and had my Titan out in the snow for the fisrt time. HOWEVER my wife would not get out and take a few action shots and didn't like us driving in the snow. So I grabed pavement and headed home.

Now there is a snow pics thread.....ARGHH!!

:jester:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I had to post a snow pic....no matter how bad of a picture it is :jester:

Sorry for the dirty truck, that it what it looks like ater 3 hrs of winter travelling.......

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here's the first one I found on my computer, I'll see if I can find some more.

Snow Winter Tree balsam fir Geological phenomenon

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here's another one.

Snow Winter Sky Mountain Wilderness

·
Registered
390 Posts
some an old pic of me up north in Heber AZ after some good snow fall....never got stuck, but I did slide off the road a couple times...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Wish I had something better for ya. This was just a small dusting from a hunting trip up in West Virginia

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the pics guys. Keep them comin.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
got some snow here two days in a row. never stuck and the little that did melted away that same day.:crying:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
LS1POWERED said:
Im stuck here in az with no hope of any snow. Im from the midwest and i miss the white stuff! Truck in it great if not its still good! help a guy out! lets see them!
I am in the midwest and miss the white stuff too. :) 3-7" possible this weekend, but we will see.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'd love to post some snow pics, but believe it or not, I'm up in Buffalo and there is NO snow right now!! I know, I know, it is hard to imagine Buffalo without snow. But don't worry, I'm sure we'll get our fair share. Then I'll put up some pics...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Was 15 degrees today. Here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here you go, courtesy of Southern New Hampshire, and it's still snowing.

Only problem is, sometime today I have to dig the poor guy out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 76 Posts