Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys I am about to finish ny exhaust and I am looking for exhaust tips to get an idea and what to get.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Haha i got scared when i read the title. I thought u were comming out the closet. Hahah. Whats up bro how u been long time no speak..

Reactions: VK56DEHAN

·
Registered
132 Posts
Here's mine!

-Lab

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha i got scared when i read the title. I thought u were comming out the closet. Hahah. Whats up bro how u been long time no speak..
Only you would think of that lol.
I'm good brother, hangin in there trying to getthis business of the ground and running, have two guys already looking for a spot to working on vehicles, doing lifts some body work, and general repairs. Need your truck serviced let me know.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Will do. Haha i will get it back and parts will be missing and on your mada. Lmao. Definitly soon just made last payment and no more free services. So. I will be by

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
do a banks tip!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Banks tip looks good. i think it looks small next to my 35's and 6inch lift though.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do. Haha i will get it back and parts will be missing and on your mada. Lmao. Definitly soon just made last payment and no more free services. So. I will be by
The only thing I would take from your truck would be those KMC slides.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Banks tip, does it come in 3"?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Here's my Zoomer's Cannon:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Here's an older pic of my Bank's tip:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
you can't see mine cause it's dumped. the whole exhaust is now painted with heatreated black.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm really starting to like those banks tip. Do they add or help with the drone?

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
ya man banks ftw! i wanna see someone do banks out both sides though.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I'm really starting to like those banks tip. Do they add or help with the drone?
They will increase any drone you have because it's a 5" tip.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahh damn, that is a big deal with ne now, tryingto get rid of the drone. I know the 22" mag 2.25 in 3" out has helped out but I still have the drone but not as bad as I did with the flow 50 series.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Yea, i still have the Bank's drone too.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
dont have any pics but my MBRP tip painted black looks tits. 4" OD looks perfect for the size of our trucks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts