Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys carry in the side tool box and under the rear seats. I like to be as prepared as possible. I keep some everyday tools, rain gear, tie-down ratchet straps and cleats, tow strap and jumper cables. Just looking for ideas.

·
Registered
147 Posts
2007 TITAN LE said:
What do you guys carry in the side tool box and under the rear seats. I like to be as prepared as possible. I keep some everyday tools, rain gear, tie-down ratchet straps and cleats, tow strap and jumper cables. Just looking for ideas.
I have most of what you have, and...I keep extra cleats and tie-downs, gloves, etc in side box. I don't carry jumper cables, I have one of those portable jumper batteries (can be used for campng that way too!) . A magnetic 12 volt flashlite stuck onto my bed extender mounting frame (next to the box outlet) to suppliment a couple of high intencity small flashlights. I also keep a couple small 2-way radios. If I need to follow someone, or slowly work thru tough terrain they come in handy! I like to carry about a gallon of water...to drink, or for engine if needed. Add to that black plastic tape, rags, some tools, and some oil And my kit is more than compete! Some of it I carry day to day, some just when I'm going to spend much time in the boonies.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
s3gunner said:
I have most of what you have, and...I keep extra cleats and tie-downs, gloves, etc in side box. I don't carry jumper cables, I have one of those portable jumper batteries (can be used for campng that way too!) . A magnetic 12 volt flashlite stuck onto my bed extender mounting frame (next to the box outlet) to suppliment a couple of high intencity small flashlights. I also keep a couple small 2-way radios. If I need to follow someone, or slowly work thru tough terrain they come in handy! I like to carry about a gallon of water...to drink, or for engine if needed. Add to that black plastic tape, rags, some tools, and some oil And my kit is more than compete! Some of it I carry day to day, some just when I'm going to spend much time in the boonies.
Add to that...
fire extinguisher, med kit, tire inflator, tire patch, rainsuits, coveralls, gas siphon, spare lightbulbs, hose clamps, duct tape, power inverter, tow strap.

In winter, blankets, tire chains, shovel, traction plating, chain.:cheers:

·
Registered
164 Posts
In the side tool box i have a auto tool kit and a pair of gloves. Under the seats, i have a emergency kit, jumper cables and my cleats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts