Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Nice truck man! How do you like th navagation system? Is it worth the extra $$? I have not decided if i want it or not.

·
Registered
29 Posts
TITAN4LT said:
So far, I like it. Plus, my buddy told me that I can convert it to watch TV later :bouncy:

I'd like to know how to convert it to be able to watch TV whenver your buddy lets you know. I didn't know if that could be done or not. I have considered getting the monitors in the back of the headrests at some point.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
kray1395 said:
I'd like to know how to convert it to be able to watch TV whenver your buddy lets you know. I didn't know if that could be done or not. I have considered getting the monitors in the back of the headrests at some point.
That's cool. I read somewhere that XM satellite was developing the technology to broadcast video to cars. It should be here soon. Just think how useful it would be to be able to see weather radar while traveling as well as entertainment stuff. The monitors would really be nice to have then.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Video

Sirius (XM's competitor) announced they were developing a way to broadcast video via their system. However, they have to get past federal regulations first as they are only permitted to brodcast audio at this time.
Either way... it is going to be a while before it is ever available from either company.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts