Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Sunday, March 20

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Huntington Beach was a pretty good success. Now it's time to plan this years Silver Strand Meet on Coronado Island in San Diego. This is the third Silver Strand meet I will be organizing this time with the help of thebassn8tr.

Like in the past I will bring my travel trailer, bbq, charcoal, hamburgers, and hot dogs. We will need people to sign up to bring drinks, chips, buns, paper plates, mustard/ketchup/mayo, lettuce/tomatoes/pickles, ect. that way no one gets stuck shelling out a bunch of cash but everyone has fun and eats.

I am leaving a pole open for 2 weeks to decide the date. After the poll closes the date and time will be posted here. Anyone interested in camping is invited to join me. Can't wait.:redblob"

Here is a link for more information on Silver Strand
Silver Strand SB

Everyone please subit their vote now. Thanks, Rob and Nick aka Aquaholic and thebassn8ter

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I haven't voted yet, but can do either Sat or Sun... It's not quite Spring Break for my little ones, but I can most likely get the Fam loaded up for a weekend beach camping trip... My kids go on Spring Break in mid April, (16th-24th) and was planning to bring them down to visit the SD Zoo anyways... so if Sunday, April 17th is available, that's my choice... ;)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I might be in San Diego for spring break, that would be sweet

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
we all know i like saturdays. i didn't vote but im down for whatever day. ill be there!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i voted the 20th but can do the 19 of march also

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Is beer ok to take with out getting hassled??? I know theres certain periods out of the year on when they allow alcohol

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
im down for march, Feb seems too close to get a good amount of people to show
Is beer ok to take with out getting hassled??? I know theres certain periods out of the year on when they allow alcohol
im sure youll bring the booze anyways lol

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
im down for march, Feb seems too close to get a good amount of people to show

im sure youll bring the booze anyways lol
haha you no it!!!! just don want to have to hide it:teethmast

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yea i hear ya.... i couldnt find anything on alcohol... i think its allowed just not on holidays or the summer... dont quote me on that tho

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Where is camping allowed, tents allowed, outdoor fires, etc...? I'm too lazy to Google right now... :rofl:
The state park is open for day use from 8am - 8pm daily. Overnight camping is available starting at $25 per night and is limited to self-contained RV's (no car or tent camping). Alcohol OK, but no glass. Dogs allowed in campground area only; not on the beach. Fire-rings available, but all fires must be extinguished by 8pm closing time. It is always a good idea to call ahead regarding operating hours, fees, and conditions, which can change. Call: 619-435-5184 for info.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I'm down for a saturday!!! this time no clear cups =]
Sorry about that buddy, no corona draw boxes either. Saturday sounds great!
Too early to try and figure out what day will work for me. I wanna bring my kids but they goto there moms every weekend except the first of every month.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
saturday march 19th is looking like it might be the winner. I would love a saturday meet.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
i might still have my rocstars avail too if anyone wants em $675

·
Super Moderator
37,348 Posts
Well Count me in .. :)

Should be fun ... I could bring out the big TT and join in on the camping. However the camp spots are SO close its hard for me to get in there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts