Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen 4 Titans on the road in Miami-Dade County.....?? :huh:

Black (seen twice in the same area)
White
Red
Sedona

I have seen a whole bunch of Armadas..... :)


I do see alot of Titans when I pass a dealership? :rolleyes:




Still waiting..... :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
I have seen 4 Titans on the road in Miami-Dade County.....?? :huh:

Black (seen twice in the same area)
White
Red
Sedona

I have seen a whole bunch of Armadas..... :)


I do see alot of Titans when I pass a dealership? :rolleyes:




Still waiting..... :rolleyes:
I'm assuming that's normal. I live in Jacksonville, Fl (the largest city in U.S. land wise) and I seen MAYBE 10 different ones since January....however, I do know that they are being sold. After speaking with some of the sales reps at two different Nissan dealerships, they both sell between 15 and 20 a month. We will see them more and more as the months progress I'm sure.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
On the road

Today I saw my first Titan actually going down the street by my house. I make it a point to swing thru the dealership to see what new units they have, unfortunately the same units are still there. As I approach the date when I plan on ordering mine, it makes me wonder why I don't see more in our area. Maybe the dealerships are low on the allocation list. Time will tell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't get me wrong I am still excited I will be one of the few out on the road for the most part.
I really do enjoy not haveing 700,000 other Titans on the road with me. :hat:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,035 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
Don't get me wrong I am still excited I will be one of the few out on the road for the most part.
I really do enjoy not haveing 700,000 other Titans on the road with me. :hat:
I totally agree with you.... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I've seen a couple dozen here in Orlando. I see at least six a day and at least two every time I visit my local Home Depot. Could be a lot of tourists but I live near the university, not near the tourist areas of town. They are definately showing up around here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,763 Posts
Only seen 3 here in the Chicago area when I am out and about. I know the dealers said they sold some, but I haven't seen them on the road yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
232 Posts
At least I know there are others in Jersey. :cheers:
I saw 2 one Saturday in early March then NEVER saw another one again.

JetWrench said:
You dont see too many here in NJ. I have probably seen 2 in a month and I commute 140 miles a day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
geece1 said:
At least I know there are others in Jersey. :cheers:
I saw 2 one Saturday in early March then NEVER saw another one again.
I bought mine in Manahawkin(outside LBI). the dealer actualy had around 8. The most Ive seen at one time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
359 Posts
They're getting VERY popular here along the Gulf Coast...seems I can't drive more than 20 miles without seeing another Titan...my exclusivity is fading fast! :rolleyes: :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just from daily driving observation here is what I see in Miami-Dade County.


Rank of most popular (this rank is based on what I see on the road)

1. FORD F150 the new one
2. Toyta Tundra & Dodge Ram & Chevy Avalanche
3. Chevy Silverado
4. Nissan Titan
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
Cienfuegos said:
I have seen 4 Titans on the road in Miami-Dade County.....?? :huh:

Black (seen twice in the same area)
White
Red
Sedona

I have seen a whole bunch of Armadas..... :)


I do see alot of Titans when I pass a dealership? :rolleyes:




Still waiting..... :rolleyes:
Did the driver of the black one look lost, going in circles, frustrated?
People wave at me familiarly I get so lost in some of our neighborhoods.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Optimist said:
Did the driver of the black one look lost, going in circles, frustrated?
People wave at me familiarly I get so lost in some of our neighborhoods.
lol no this guy seems to know where he is going I have seen him on the 58ST overpass over the Palmetto NW in Medley.

:)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top