Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to BB a couple weeks ago. Today I went to some local audio stores. Quotes of 400 -500 for a single ten. That includes install amp/box/sub/wire kit. Does this sound about right? They were kicker/memphis/ma audio products.

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
I wouldn't buy any audio products from a box store before talking to Tech12volt. Send him a P.M.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
You can save a ton of money by doing it yourself and its really not that hard. Also the brands that you mentioned arent that great of quality, not that they are junk but you could get a lot more bang for your buck buying from Tech12volts. He sells really quality stuff at great prices. He is also a site sponsor and has great reputation around here for customer service.

Also one other question, the box that they are putting in your truck is it a custom built box for the Titan or just a generic prefab one?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
weidjd said:
Went to BB a couple weeks ago. Today I went to some local audio stores. Quotes of 400 -500 for a single ten. That includes install amp/box/sub/wire kit. Does this sound about right? They were kicker/memphis/ma audio products.
yeah bro . those are not my first choice. price is o.k. but it depends on what you are getting and what kind os box and install.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
He has a pro box loaded with boss sub and vr3 amplifier

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
He has a pro box loaded with boss sub and vr3 amplifier
Forget Boss, I have DUB eddition subz with the neon ring and the VR3 with the plexi cover so I can see whats inside!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Where is your Sundown CHAD?
Where is your install PATRICK? Ohh yah sitting on a shelf!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
t22a80 said:
Where is your install PATRICK? Ohh yah sitting on a shelf!
I started on my enclosure last night. I think I am going to use an old XTANT 3 channel. Unless Jacob is going to send me some new sundowns My wife has me on a budget to where i can not buy anything. I gave to build a complete system with everything I already have. I will running my dynaudio 3 way set in the front.

·
Registered
163 Posts
tech is building me a single 10" setup with a boston 10" sub, sundown amp, and enclosure w/ amp rack. can't wait to hear it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
weidjd said:
I don't know if you would be interested, but I think I'm going to sell my single 10'" setup: Tech12 volt driver side box, Memphis MClass 10, and a Rockford P3001 sub amp... I think I would probably sell it for about $225.

I'm moving up to 2 Boston 12's and a bigger amp...

·
Registered
30 Posts
tech is building me a single 10" setup with a boston 10" sub, sundown amp, and enclosure w/ amp rack. can't wait to hear it!
TJTHACK Can you post pics of the 10" setup when it is installed?

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
sstitan said:
TJTHACK Can you post pics of the 10" setup when it is installed?
I will be carpeting his enclosure in the morning. I will take some pics before it goes out as well.

·
Registered
163 Posts
tech12volt said:
I will be carpeting his enclosure in the morning. I will take some pics before it goes out as well.
Can't wait to see it. P-Dizzle thanks for posting that R-EQ/Sundown install. That will definitely help out when I install it. sstitan, i'll post pictures of the installation process.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Which seat are youmounting this under? I was going to reuse the box I had, but it does not fit under the pass rear seat. So I am looking into building a new box. Did you get done with the box? Did you take pics?

I have a Kicker comp 10vr. Any suggestion for the box?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts