Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if anyone is has been using these kits.

I am thinking about it because I put some serious miles on my truck every year 45k plus so looking at this kind of kit to get the most mileage out of my truck.

Next going to an electric fan who makes the replacement pulley spacer so I dont have to go with a different size belt.

Recommendations for the electric fan kit would be nice.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I would like to know this info also, if i find anything i will post it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
No need to remove the pulley. Just remove the fan off of the pulley and replace the 4 bolts securing the pulley to the idler pulley bracket. Right now im running dual fx35/45 stock e-fans with an auto temp switch but may be switching to a set of fans out of an 07+ 6.2L Denali since they're huge!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
I did a conversion from clutch fan to electric on my '87 Monte Carlo SS and couldn't be happier. I'm waiting to get a few more miles on my new T to shake out any warranty issues and then I'm doing the same to it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I saw they did this on extreme 4x4 last week to a '96 dodge ram. Instantly gained 0.5 mpg. Im down with that. Which one can i buy?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Aware me on what the single oil bypass is brah

·
Registered
286 Posts
How much $ this fan kit cost??

·
Registered
363 Posts
I saw they did this on extreme 4x4 last week to a '96 dodge ram. Instantly gained 0.5 mpg. Im down with that. Which one can i buy?
I also saw this episode, which is what sparked my interest in this. Really want to do it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
No need to remove the pulley. Just remove the fan off of the pulley and replace the 4 bolts securing the pulley to the idler pulley bracket. Right now im running dual fx35/45 stock e-fans with an auto temp switch but may be switching to a set of fans out of an 07+ 6.2L Denali since they're huge!!
i wanna know more about how you did this. like what all parts it takes to do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts