Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have issues with their stock radio not ever connecting to siriusxm? I tried all day sunday to swap the Sirius from the old car to the new truck, after trading, but no matter what we tried, the titan only says no service when you try the siriusxm setting.

its a 2017 with the navigation and big touch screen double din radio. the siriusxm people couldn't really help too much online and after roughly 12 hours of waiting for tests and replying to texts, I told them to turn it off. it wasn't worth the headache.

anyone else have trouble on theirs? I won't if its the radio or Sirius receiver part of the radio? I have no idea how it works but I know we never had a bit of trouble in the fords (except when not in line of site with the sky, go into a tunnel or under an overpass and you are listening to static on siriusxm)

·
Registered
2008 Nissan Titan SE
8 Posts
Recently purchased my 2008 Titan SE with low miles. I contacted Sirius XM to have my subscription transferred from my Ford Sport Trac to the Nissan and was told on the phone my Nissan factory radio (with SAT button) was not compatible and I would have to purchase a new in dash radio. I promptly cancelled my subscription. It's ridiculous that a car radio with SAT won't work with XM. I'm not aware there is another satellite radio company?

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure but the dealership is going to attempt to get it to work on my truck. I told them its possible user error but I could sue some help and they said swing by and the salesman would set it up for me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts