Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellas, I have upgraded the site and made a few changes. You will probably notice quite a difference between what we had before and what we have now..

Here's some of the changes that will directly affect you.

1. You can now upload attachments. This means you can upload pictures of your truck and you dont have to worry about finding a picture host that could potentially charge you.

2. You can upload Avatar pictures. I know some of you are really into this, so now you should able to upload them.

3. Additional "sections" have been created to make finding the posts you need a little easier.

I'm open to any more suggestions you may have so feel free to post them here.

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doghouse said:
THANKS for great improvements.
No problem.

I need a favor tho, the forums could be alot better then they are, we need more people to help make this place the home for Titan discussion.

So, if anybody is posting on other forums, if you could post a link to over here and just generally help spread the word about the site, I'd appreciate it.

Thx everyone!

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Members trimmed...

I have trimmed all the members who have not logged in in the past 135 days... as you can see, the total number of users now reflects a more accurate figure.

·
Registered
68 Posts
ekool said:
I have trimmed all the members who have not logged in in the past 135 days... as you can see, the total number of users now reflects a more accurate figure.
now thats funny right there :D

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aws316 said:
now thats funny right there :D
Not really... When I started this forum I used an existing one as its "base" -- So, the majority of the users and posts in the Off-Topic area (the thread I kept) were from a previous forum and users who have no idea this place even exists.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts