Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive been shopping around for wheels and tires, and before i go any further i need to figure out whats the biggest size tire/wheel combo i can get on my titan. I have a 2007 XE King Cab 2wd. I was considering a leveling kit as well. The rims and tires that intersted me where the 20 inch KMC XD Series Rockstar Rims. I dont know alot about tires, but my buddy just recently purchased some Pro-Comp Xtreme All Terrains and they caught my eye. With the 20 inch rims, what would be the biggest most aggresive tires i could get with the titan w/ level or w/o. Thanks alot.

-Nick

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
For that particular model of tire, I think none of the 20s will fit without a level kit. With a level kit and a maximum of a 9" wide rim, and backspacing near the stock's 5.5", this one might fit with possibly the pinch weld mod ... 35X12.50R20 E

There are a lot more aggressive tires than those, and a much better size rim for off road is a 17, more choices too, plus they are usually much cheaper, and the tires are cheaper too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah for shure. Im thinking about keeping the stock rims which are 17's, and just going for tire upgrade. What is your suggestion on tires, and what size?

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you want the 20's go for the 20's! Get them 20x9.5 if you can with an 18 offset and you should be able to run a 305.50.20 if you are worried about it rubbing find a 20x8.5 or 20x9 with an 18 offset and run a 285.50.20. Should be fine.

as for suggestions in either size. if you have some money buy the Terra Grapplers by nitto if you don't look at the Cooper LTZ's they are an excelent tire for your money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts