Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody please tell me the part#'s for the (4) nuts and bolts that hold the OFFROAD front skid plate to the drop brackets. I would think they would be about 1" long with a locking carriage bolt head. The locking heads fit into slots on the drop brackets.
2 different dealerships have not been able to get these correctly ordered and its driving me nuts! I've been sold the bolts that attach the drop brackets to the tow hooks, but not the bolts for bracket to skid plate.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!:redblob"

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump.....anybody? The skematics that the dealership have are ridiculous, they are no help at all. Anybody mind taking a picture of one for me?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bumpity bump bump bump

·
Registered
686 Posts
The nuts are actually a frame clip that has a nut built on to it. Have a look at this picture and tell me if the items I circled in red are what your after.

If they are the parts your looking for then the bolts are part# 081B7-2452A, and the clip/nut is part number 01241-0020U.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you rule! I don't understand the clips but I'm sure I can figure it out once I see them. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy crap $14.00 each!!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Order from Nissanpartszone, 2.47 each for the bolts and 8.61 each for the clip/nuts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this was a long time ago, but did you ever find the correct nuts? I keep getting sent too small ones which I assume are for the 2wd Skid Plate? I've been told I have the wrong part number, but the dealership can't give me the right one neither could nissanpartsdeal.com.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts